Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

Room 4223, ICU

I opened my eyes. I sighed as my eyes focused on the bright lights and white room. I coughed.

“Hey.” The voice made me wish I had died.

I looked over to the left to see Leon smiling. “What do you want?” I felt the warmth of the room. “I don’t want to see you, Leon. Go away.”

I heard him get up, his shoes slammed against the tile floor. “Why did you try to kill yourself?”

“I should be dead.” I met his eyes with a glare. “You didn’t tell me what you want? I don’t have anything to give you. Please go away.”

“Tell me, Beth.” Leon was right next to me in a second. “Is it me? Niki? Senna? Oliver? Your mother?”

I flinched when he said “your mother” and I kept my eyes on the blanket that was covering me. “Just leave.”

“Not until you tell me.” Leon brushed my hair. “Beth, please. Why aren’t you the cool, energetic, happy, wonderful Beth? I miss her.”

“Leon...” I huffed. “Who found me?”

“Niki.” He kissed my forehead. “We were looking for you. Why were you going to kill yourself?”

I dug my nails into my hand and reached the nurse beeper thingy. “Leon, just forget everything, alright? Forget this. Forget our friendship. Forget that night together. Just forget me.” I pressed the button. “Please.” My voice was weak again and my heart tore again. “If you care at all, just leave.”

“Sir, please leave,” the nurse said, smiling at me and I ignored it.
♠ ♠ ♠
its short. theres a few more short parts. ummm. i've been tired lately. i'm going to start putting the tips in the "short discription" part. thanks for reading! i love all of my readers!