Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

The Other Girl

I walked through the hallways, getting looks from people I barely know. I kept my eyes on my feet and slammed into someone. He—the arms give it away—grabbed me so I wouldn’t fall. I met familiar hazel eyes and my heart shot up to my throat. “Leon.”

He let me go. “Liza!” Leon paced toward a girl I’ve never seen before and kissed her.

I let out a sigh and nodded to myself. I had told him to leave me alone. He was following my wishes. I still couldn’t help but wonder if he still loved me.

I wiped away my tears as I headed to third period. I had to remember breathe and think about happy stuff. Like ponies and rainbows. How could I think about happy stuff when nothing was happy?

I got into the classroom and sat in the back. The teacher droned on about stuff I didn’t care about and probably wouldn’t use in the future. I lay my head down on the table and before I knew it, I was asleep.

I opened my eyes to see the students shuffling in and some coming in. I got out of the seat and skidded out of the class to see Leon pressing against the Liza girl. My stomach tighten and released. She was the other girl. I wasn’t his girl anymore. He was making that clear.
♠ ♠ ♠
super short. sorry. thanks for reading. ily.