Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

Spring Break

I knocked on his door and he opened it. “Hey.”

“Come on in.” Leon opened the door in a welcoming way.

We went into the kitchen and got all of the junk food there was. Then we ran upstairs to his bedroom, jumped on the bed and got out his games. Leon got out a race car game and we played for a while.

I looked through his CD case and got out his Joan Jet CD. I put it in his boom box and turned it up.

I grabbed his hand we danced, in ways we wouldn’t around other people. I twirled around in circles, sang to the lyrics, and closed my eyes while I swayed back and forth. I yelled some stuff and by the time the CD was done, we lay on his bed, sweaty, breathing heavily, and tired of course.

I rolled over on my side to see him. “Having fun?” I smiled, brushing my fingers through his black hair which was getting much longer. “Are you supposed to call Liza?”

“No.” Leon opened his eyes and smiled at me. He rolled on top of me and started tickling me.

I haven’t laughed this hard in forever. I almost pissed my pants when I decided to tickle him as well. We were both laughing and I enjoyed every second.

“Okay, I give up!” Leon let me go and tried to get some breaths. “Beth...”

I met his eyes. “Yeah?”

Leon’s lips met mine and they were furious and needy. He wrapped his arms around and pulled me on top of him.

I kissed him back of course, I’m not an idiot. I brushed my hands all over his body. I pulled away, my conscious coming back. “Remember Liza.”

Leon laid me on the bed. “Right.” He couldn’t meet my eyes, because I knew he didn’t regret it.

“I should go.” I nodded to myself. I was out of the house before he could tell me to stay. If he wanted me to.
♠ ♠ ♠
ookkkkayyyy. so they kissed and stuff. i'm writing the next part right now. still more to come. thanks for reading and comment if you'd like.
Molly and Emily are totally awesome! thanks for reading and commenting!!! youre the best!!! woot!