Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

Snow in April

I sat in first period, staring at the heavy snow that was falling outside. I noticed that Leon wasn’t here. He might be faking sick or having sex with Liza. Hard to say, after all I haven’t seen him for like...seven days?

I had finally stopped crying and I’m trying to stop having fantasies about him, but it’s so hard. I mean, I know I love him. I’m not so sure about his feelings. I’ve never been in love so I COULD use some help with this stuff!

The door slammed shut and my eyes searched for the person the entered. Leon nodded to the teacher, who was on the computer, probably looking at porn. He met my eyes for a second, sucked in a breath and sat in front of me.

I forgot to breath and coughed. I raised my hand. “Can I go to the nurse?” I didn’t need to; I just needed to think...

“Fine.” She gave me a glare before waving me off.

I paced out of class, dying for a breath. I didn’t want to smell is cologne or look at his clothes. I punched my fist against a locker and stood in silence for a second.

“Get lost faggot!” I heard someone yell and then there was coughing.

I walked to the back door of the school and saw some teenage boys beating on one. “Get away from him!” I didn’t know I was so full of anger. They kept kicking him and I shoved a few away. “Get lost you assholes!” I helped the boy up, seeing his bloody face. “Go. Run.” I pushed him away toward the door. “What the fuck is your problem? If your daddy beats the shit out of you at home, don’t beat up some kid! You need to get a fucking life!”

I felt a fist collide with my face and I didn’t remember much. They left. I opened my eyes to see snow falling. I let out a long sigh before getting up. I checked my pants to see if they raped me. Nope. I looked around to see people getting into their cars. I pulled out my cell phone.

1:30 PM and kids were already leaving. I started to walk inside, only to stop at the door to see Liza crying in some other girls’ arms. I went inside and walked up to her. “Hey, are you okay?”

“Leon left...” She started sobbing again. “He didn’t say where he was going, but he said that he couldn’t take this anymore.”

He couldn’t take this anymore? I walked into the nearest janitors’ closet, locked myself inside, and started crying as well. How come he didn’t take me?
♠ ♠ ♠
sad i know. i'm thinking about making a sequel. this story is much more easier to write and think of a sequel than Silly Putty. the idea of the sequel presents itself in chapter 30 & 31. there is so much more to come!!! thanks for reading and comment if you'd like!