Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

Broken Hearts

I ran in PE, breathing in through my nose and out through my mouth. This is the only credit I have left, so I’m working for it. Hard. My knees hurt like hell, my lungs were about to explode, and I was sweating like a giant pig, washing out the town with my ignoramus sweat drops.

Today the teachers had all of us—the kids that need this credit—run around in a huge circle. I was starting to get dizzy and every time I came to the teachers, I gave them a glare. They were so damn lazy.

They blew their whistles at the same time, like a small band of annoying whistlers that are SO lazy.

“Get dressed and meet in here.” The teacher grinned as we gave them daggers of glares. Go to hell.

I slipped out of my shorts and shirt. I got into my jeans and I AM A VAMPIRE shirt, which had a baby with fangs. I put on my comfy shoes and went back into the gym.

“Okay, so Ella, Mimi, Ty, Lee, Beth, and Jupiter, come back tomorrow to run and you have your credits. The rest come for the rest of the time.” They just LOVE to torture us!

I walked out of the gym, throwing back my head in defeat. I closed my eyes, letting out a breath. I opened my eyes to see Matt. “Oh, hi.” I smirked. “What brings you here?”

“I just wanted to hang out with you,” Matt said, smiling. “You haven’t been in the best shape lately.”

“What’re you talking about? I’m losing like ten pounds!” I jumped up and down, knowing what he really met. “A lot of stuff has been happening, that’s all.”

“How about I take out for lunch and we can talk.” Mat gave an encouraging smile and I was defeated.

“Fine.” I took his hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is almost done for. like 5 more parts maybe? i have 1 suggestion for a sequel! How to Survive, Leon's story after he left! c'mon people, you MUST have some ideas!!! i'm making 3 in all, so dont be sad if you didn't get yours picked this time.