Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

Really Over?

We sat across from each other at Mallory Marr, our favorite restaurant. There were posters of peace signs, Martin L. King, and the latest bands.

Matt smiled at me. “How’ve you been?”

“Shitty.” I put my head in my hands. “You?”

“Better.” Matt’s voice seemed to get softer. “You wanna talk about it?”

“Alright. My mom is in a rehab center, I don’t have any friends, I don’t know what I want to do with my life, and the only guy I’ve ever loved is GONE!” I started sobbing again. I’ve been trying hard not to think about, but when I think the last that we kissed would’ve been the last, I would’ve kept kissing him. “I don’t know where I’m going to live or if I’m going to try another suicide! Nothing is keeping me here!”

Matt came over and wrapped his arms around me. “Calm down.” He brushed my hair—what was left—and whispered in my ear. “I want you to stay. If you weren’t on this earth, the world will end, honey. Please, please, don’t think like that.”

I hugged him, holding him tight against me for a second. “I missed him so much.”

“I wish he hadn’t left you,” Matt whispered. “You don’t deserve someone who will leave you.”

“I don’t deserve anyone,” I whispered back, calming down.

He pulled away from me. “I heard that you’re sleeping in the park.”

“Yeah, so?” I cleared my throat and wiped my eyes.

“Live with me,” Matt offered. “I don’t bite...mostly. You know I won’t hurt you or leave you.” He kissed my neck.

I pulled away. “I should get going. I’ll walk you home.”
♠ ♠ ♠
ummmm. there will be more. are you serious? you girls and guys (if there are any) dont have any ideas for a sequel? i mean, i dont need something really complicated, just a thought. anyways, thank you for reading! when this story ends, i have no idea really, i will put the sequel up in a month or two and maybe another story! thanks for reading and comment if you'd like!