Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

Lips Make Mistakes

I smiled as we came to his street. “How about your life?”

“It’s alright.” Matt and I stopped at his door. He smiled at me. “I know I’d be a total jerk if I did what I wanted to...” His lips met mine.

I was shocked, to tell the truth. I hadn’t been pining for him, but it was obvious he had for me. Now, I should be jumping up and down since Matt likes me again, but I’m not. Ah screw it! I kissed him back.

Matt wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me against him. Suddenly, I realized why he didn’t like Leon. He was jealous ‘cause he had sex with me first. God, guys are so retarded.

I brushed my hands through his hair, deepening the very long kiss. I didn’t really feel anything toward him. My heart didn’t beat out of control, my breath didn’t shorten, and my palms didn’t sweat. Was that bad?

Matt finally pulled away, opened the door, took my hand, shut the door, and we started to kiss some more. His hands brushed all over my body, sending the message that he was tired of making out.

I pulled away, shaking my head hesitantly. “Matt...” I wanted to tell him that I wasn’t a slut. I only wanted to go all the way with Leon, not him. “I have to go.” I pulled away from him and I pecked his cheek. “You’ll find a girl.” I opened the door and started walking toward the park.

He’s a boy; he has a penis, which means he has needs. I mean, I love him I’m not just in love with him like that. Yeah I’ll make out with him, but that doesn’t take away the pain in my heart or the feeling that the world would crumble.

I just had to get over this; I mean a week from now I’m going to be outta school, I gotta get a job and a real place to live. I felt like shit and I didn’t want to sleep in the park tonight. My feet swayed away from the street to my house, to Leon’s. I twisted the knob to find that it was open.

I stood there for a second and everything came crashing back. This is where Leon and I kissed. I walked upstairs, staring down the hall to his room. That’s where we kissed AGAIN. I walked into the bathroom and stripped. I turned the shower on and jumped in.

After I was done washing myself, I wrapped around a towel that was still there. I walked into his room to find that there were still some clothes there. I slipped on his boxers and Lost Boys shirt. I lay in his bed, breathing in his smell of Tag and shampoo. I fell asleep a few minutes after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
we have a few more parts, but does ANYONE have any ideas? i know my readers are very creative characters!!! you give me a Name & Discription and i'll work my magic!! thanks for reading and comment if you'd like. does it help to know Leon will appear at the end?