Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

Senna

I lay in Leon’s bed, staring at his ceiling. I closed my eyes for a second and relaxed. I’ve been so stressed lately, so tired from crying. Oddly enough, I’ve been thinking of Asher. Stupid? Maybe.

“BETH!” Senna yelled and she ran upstairs. She came into the room, uninvited. “I have a plan.”

I rolled onto my side. “What?” I wasn’t mad at her, I mean, I liked being alone.

“You know how prom is coming up, right?” Was this really Senna? She hated dances, gave me a whole speak of how stupid they were. What a waste of time, she had said, all they do is fuck and attempt to dance.

“So?” I hugged myself, holding back the tears that threatened to come out.

“Come with me. Be my date!” She seemed very excited about this, while I just laid there. “Please, I haven’t seen you in like...a month and the others miss.” Senna brushed my hair. “I know you’re hurt, but Asher seems to like you.”

I shot up. “You talked to Asher?” Why was I freaking about this? Did I like him? “Have you seen Leon?”

“Of course I talk to Asher, he’s awesome. As for Leon, I’d rather not say.” She shifted uncomfortably, not meeting my eyes.

“Where is he?” I was near tears again. “Please.”

“You really love him, huh? Before you tried the Emo thing, we all thought you were a bitch, but I guess you can change.” She smiled, her features giving away what she wouldn’t say. “I’ll tell you about Leon if you go to prom.”

I didn’t need to think it over. “When is it?”

“Tomorrow.” Senna gave me an evil grin. “I knew I could cheer you up!”
♠ ♠ ♠
2 more parts. i finished today. any more suggestion for a sequel? Name and Discription. I might finish it on Mibba today. Maybe not. I know i have like 13/15 readers who have go to still have some creativity! anyways, when I put up the story, i'm going to let you guys/girls vote on which one you want!!! thanks for reading and sorry for the less updates.