Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

Prom

I walked to the school, with the ticket that Senna had given me. I was wearing ripped jeans, a Rob Zombie t-shirt, and my tennis shoes. I didn’t want to get dressed up, because all I wanted to hear was that Leon was okay. I needed to hear that he was okay.

I came to the school to see all of the students waiting for the doors to open. I saw the football players hanging with the cheerleaders. The kids that were way too smart talking with their friends. I nodded Senna and her friends as I headed toward Senna and the group.

Senna was wearing sleeveless black dress, which seemed to fit comfortably against her body. Her dirty blond hair was in a neat bun and she looked happy.

Cassie was wearing a deep red dress, which had sleeves just over her shoulders; she had room to move. Her black hair was down on her shoulders, almost touching her breasts.

The others were in deep conversation and all I did was stand there.

“Senna, are you going to tell me about Leon?” I asked, meeting her eyes.

“Alright.” Her lips curved into a smile. “He went to Vancouver to see his dad. After his dad blew him off, he decided to go to Mississippi, where his old friend is and work on the farm. He’s been there since...” She stopped, waiting for something to happen.

“Since?” I stood there, stopping myself from biting my nails.

“Hey.” I twirled around to see Leon. He wore a tux, with the shirt unbuttoned at the top. His dress jeans seemed very comfortable.

I just stood there. Was I supposed to say something? Am I supposed to run into his arms and cry? Say that I love him and that I never want him to leave? I stepped forward and slapped him. That’s what he deserved. I ran away from the scene I had just created and headed home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, Leon appears ib this one. the last one is much longer and all of you Leon Lovers will finally be happy...and mad at me. If you want a sequel either give me an idea or Vote on my Profile! thanks for reading all of these chapters and being supportive. it means a lot to me!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!