Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

Wait and Bleed

We came to a motor home that must’ve been like ten feet long and five feet wide. I glanced back at him and smirked. We entered the motor home and we were surrounded by posters, clothes, CDs were scattered everywhere, and there were only two bedrooms.

“Cool,” I said, grinning at him. I walked around, admiring how he lived. “I always thought you lived somewhere else.” I found his SlipKnot CD and held it out for him. “I love song eleven: Wait and Bleed.”

Asher took the CD and put it in his small boom box. “So, what do you want to know?”

He had tuned it to the song and I forgot about interrogating him. “Oh. How long have you lived here?”

“Three years,” Asher answered, brushing his hair out of his face. “My turn. How long has your mom been an alcoholic?”

I cleared my throat. “Since I was ten. Almost eight years.” I met his eyes and glanced away. “I can’t really think of anything.” I smiled. “Uh...how long have...”

Asher stepped closer to me, sending my heart into overdrive. He smiled and I grinned. I stood there as he brushed his hand over my face, leaned in and—

My cell phone rang. I decided to answer it. “Hello? Hi, Cass. Yes, I’m fine. Yes. No. I’ll call you later, I promise. Bye. I love you, too. I forgive you. Okay, bye.” I turned off my cell phone. “Sorry about that.”
“It’s fine.” Asher glanced out through the window over the sink. “You should probably get going. It’s getting late.”

“Where am I supposed to go?” I can’t believe I just said that out loud!

A second later I felt his hands on my face and our lips smashed together. We stood there kissing, hands brushing over each others faces and arms. The kiss deepened after a few minutes. We stood there, arms wrapped around each other.

Asher finally pulled away. “I’ve wanted to do that for...ever.”

I smiled. “Me, too.” I kissed him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
apparently some of you hate PINK backgrounds. ummm. i'm brainstorming the next chapter. remember to breath.