Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

18th

I rolled out of bed, stretching. I smiled at Asher, who was making breakfast. “What’s the date?”

“The twenty-ninth,” Asher said, staring at the eggs. “Why?”

I grinned. “It’s my birthday. I’m officially eighteen.” I got off the bed and rummaged through my clothes to find something to wear.

“I guess that means you get eighteen kisses.” We looked at each other and I closed my suit case.

“Oh?” I grinned even wider and my cheeks grew painful.

Asher stepped closer to me until our lips were a millimeter apart. He pressed his lips against mine, wrapping his arms protectively around my waist, and setting me back onto the bed.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him on top of me as the kissing became more intense. I brushed my hand up his shirt and he took it off. As the kissing became more deep and passionate, the more clothes came off. I knew that we had gone over eighteen kisses.

Asher pressed his body against mine, his bare chest against my clothed one—I had a Twilight shirt on and boxers on and they weren’t coming off anytime soon, either.

Time passed and the light pink sky became blue. We had finally stopped kissing, got dressed, and headed into town. Sure, it has only been a few days from the drama, but I didn’t really care.

Asher held my hand as we walked to the park and I saw the group, along with Kelly, Niki, Jilly, and Tina. They didn’t look as preppy and the group seemed to be wearing normal clothes.

“Hey.” I hugged each person tightly and lovingly. “What’s up?”

“After you left, Leon said your birthday was coming up, so he thought we might like a reunion,” Senna said, almost cheerfully. “I’m sorry that you two didn’t work it out though.”

I just nodded and smirked. “Where’s the cake?”

We all devoured half of the cake in a manner of minutes and one question was burning my throat.

“Where’s Leon?” I asked, only to have Senna nod toward the parking lot to see Leon coming.

He seemed to glide toward me. “Hi, Beth.” Leon cleared his throat. “I have one more question for you and if you say no, we’ll just be friends, I promise. I won’t pressure you or try anything. And you know how hard it is for me to give up on something. Or someone.”

I got up to leave—to hide. I was stopped by Cassie grabbing my arm and holding me in place. “Fine,” I said through gritted teeth. “Go ahead.”

Leon got in front of me, got something out of his pocket, went down on one knee and opened the small velvet box. “Beth, we’ve been through a lot, together and apart, but no matter where I was or who I was with you were always in thoughts and dreams. I never thought I could love someone like I love you. You have stopped me from so much and I have been there for you, I know that. I’m tired of this on-and-off relationship. I know we are young and have a lot to learn, but I want to do all of that with you. Forever. Beth Sondra Marsh, will you marry me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
yes? no? maybe? hahaha this is sooo cilffhangery!!! tell me what you think! do you want to happen! thanks for reading and please comment!