Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

"We Need To Talk"

I sat at breakfast, not being able to look at Leon or Senna. I slammed my head down on the table.

“Are you okay, hon?” Matt’s voice met my ears and I groaned. “What’s wrong, babe?” Why did it sound like he owned me? Did he think I was his? “Sweetie...” He brushed his hand over my back soothingly.

I shot up. “Shut the fuck up, Matt!” I glared at him. “Leave me alone, okay? I’m not yours. You don’t own me and I don’t want you around anymore! Go be with someone who actually gives a flying fuck about you, please! You’re so fucking possessive and clingy and smelly! I hate you, now get lost!” I’ve never used the word fuck so much in my life.

The look on his face made me proud. I finally got what I wanted to say out in the open. I could feel eyes on me and I got my hoodie and my book bag. I stormed off, not trying to be dramatic, but I didn’t want to see them judge me. I hated that.

I felt someone grab my hand and I turned around. Leon met my eyes and I glared at him. “I’m not ready to deal with you yet, you horn dog who thinks he can get whatever he wants and whoever he wants. I find you disgusting.”

“I find you sexy.” Is he deaf? “Now, are you done being honest so I can kiss you or are you gonna run again. Here, I’ll move so you can.” Leon stepped a few feet back, waiting for me to move.

I couldn’t stop my heart from beating so fast. I felt my hormones overlapping my thoughts. I’d be a total whore if I kissed him, only I didn’t care anymore. I stepped closer and pressed my lips to his.

Leon wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me against his well-built body. His tongue licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to let him in. Leon placed his other hand behind my head to deepen the kiss.

After a few moments, we pulled away from each other like Velcro. We looked at each other, confused of what we were now. I pulled myself out of his arms and headed to my next class. Life’s too confusing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeps! they finally kiss! Woot for them! But they aren't that affectionate yet, so don't think you'll get any hot sex science for a while.

I'm thinking of making the story more than 20 and less than 100 chapters. but the sky's the limit, right!

Tell me what you think and thanks for reading.