Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

Wow

“You’re pregnant?” Leon looked dumbfounded and confused. “But...how? When?”

“Well, I’m pretty sure you know how. When...I’d have to say before I went to see my mom.” I pushed the cart into the shampoo aisle. “Which one smells better? Mint or raspberry?”

“Mint.” Leon grabbed my wrist, making me stare at him. “Are you keeping it? Putting it up for adoption? An abortion?”

I met his eyes, which were pained and frightened. “I’m thinking about keeping it.”

“Why? You’re so young.” Leon released my wrist, letting me put the shampoo in the cart. “Can I be apart of the kid’s life?”

I stood there, our bodies inches from one another’s. I nodded. “After she or he starts walking, you know.” I felt him grab my arm and twist me around. “What now?”

“I’m an idiot,” Leon said. “I know I’m not perfect. You can hate me forever, but will you give me one last kiss? I know it’s stupid, but I just...” Leon’s face moved close to mine and I nodded. He placed both of his hands on my face as our lips met one last time. I kissed him back, but his kiss was needy and...Great.

Suddenly, everything snapped into place. No it wasn’t one of those moments when I realize I’m supposed to be with him and fall madly in love with him all over again. I decided I couldn’t have this baby. I thought everything through and made up my mind. I was going to have an abortion. I didn’t care what other people would think, because it’s not their life and they can’t make up my mind.

I pulled away, meeting his eyes that were watering. I shook my head. “I can’t have this baby. I’m sorry.”

***

When I got back home, I placed all of her items in her room and called Abortion Agents for an abortion. I walked over to Niki’s and Matt answered the door.

“Hey.” Matt grinned. “They feel asleep upstairs. Is it fine if she stays here tonight?”

I nodded. “I’ll come by at noon.”

I walked back home, tears burning my eyes. I came home, slammed the door shut and ran upstairs to my bedroom. I feel onto the bed and started sobbing and hugging my pillows. Why would he sleep with her? It was only ONE fight!

I had stopped crying after a while and fallen asleep. I wouldn’t dream. I never dream anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
its short. so what. thanks for reading! expect more updates and a sequel sometime this summer! comments are welcome!