Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

Wouldn't you understand?

I sat on Leon’s porch, laying my head on my legs as I leaned my back against the door. I let out a sigh. I closed my eyes and tried my best to relax.

The door abruptly opened and I let out a squeal. I looked up to see Leon looking down me, puzzled. “Should I ask why you’re here?”

“Probably not.” I stood up, giving myself whiplash. “I need to talk to you.”

“Okay.” Leon shut his door and stood in front of me. “Go ahead.”

I took in a deep breath. “How could you? I’m gone for a few hours and you jump into bed with Senna? I know, we may have broken up, but the fact that you slept with her while I was gone and you thought I wouldn’t care. I’m glad that we got the ‘I hate this about’ out of our system, but please, it was one fight and I can’t handle this! I can’t just kiss you and think it’s nothing, because we’re drugs to each other and that won’t stop.” I shifted uncomfortably. “I got an abortion today because I can’t bring a child into this world. Not now. I mean, I love you, but even though I love you I can’t destroy a child’s life.”

Leon nodded, taking everything in. “So, why are you here?”

“I was thinking that maybe we could put the Senna indecent and move on.” I met his eyes and melted. “I’ve had enough drama to last the rest of my life and all I want is you and Quinn. I don’t want to be sad again. I just want you.”

Leon met my eyes as if I were joking. “You still want me?”

I nodded. “Always.” I pressed my lips against his and as he kissed me back, I was fighting for a breath. Our bodies pressed together and I felt as if I would explode with happiness.

***

We lay in my bed, our naked bodies touching and sticking with the sweat that overflowed our bodies. We were gasping for air and I kept grinning. I was overwhelmed with so many feels that I wanted to go for another round with him.

“We should not-breakup more often,” Leon commented, leaning over and kissing my neck. “I love you, Beth.”

I pulled him on top of me and kissed him. “Love doesn’t cover how I feel about you.”

We started kissing again, our bodies clashing together and round two started.

After a few hours of more “rounds” came up and we decided to get dressed, because Quinn was going to be here in a while.

“Here.” Leon handed me the engagement ring and I noticed he was wearing the one that I got from dad. “I love you, babe.”

“I love you, too.” As we were about to kiss, the phone rang. I brushed away from him and answered. “Hello?”

“Hi.”

My heart slammed painfully into my stomach and I felt sick. The phone dropped from my hand and everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
cliffhangery. ummm. more soon. this story will end soon and How to get Married will follow after a while. tell me what you think. thanks for reading!!!