Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

If I died today

I woke up in the small single bed to the smell of eggs. I forced myself to my feet and came downstairs to see Quinn making breakfast and Leon sleeping on the couch. “Hey sweetie, where’d you learn to cook?”

“Danny.” Quinn put the scrambled eggs on three plates next to pancakes. “I would make food after he got high.”

I was taken aback. I mean, she was so young and didn’t even have a childhood. “What do you wanna do today, Quinn?”

“I don’t know.” Quinn looked up to me with tired eyes. “Why don’t you like your mom?”

I smirked. “Because she wasn’t the best mother.” I took two plates and placed them on the table. I scooted her into the table and let her eat as I woke up Leon by jumping on him. “Wake up, honey.”

Leon stretched and I drooled. “What time is it?”

I looked at the clock. “Twelve.” I helped him off the couch. “Quinn made breakfast.”

Leon came over to the table and devoured the food as we ate politely. “What?” We gave him an odd look and continued to talk. “Quinn, we have something to show you.”

We guided her upstairs to her room and I opened the door. Quinn stepped in and froze. She brushed her hands against the walls and threw herself on her bed. I knew that Quinn was mature beyond her years and I was hoping we could get her to have a normal childhood.

“This is...great.” Quinn got off her bed and hugged us both. She closed her eyes and let a few tears fall down her dry cheeks.

“Um.” Leon grinned at me and I rolled my eyes. “Do you think Niki would be happy to have her over?”

“Niki!” Quinn jumped up and down. She ran into our room and got her coat. “C’mon!”

***

After taking her to Niki’s who was just as happy to see her as Quinn was, I came home. I walked downstairs to find Leon in the kitchen. “Hi, sexy.’

Leon beamed and walked toward me. “How long is she staying there?”

“Probably the night.” I stood still and let him kiss me. He smelled like sweat and shampoo as he held me. Our lips pressed against each other, creating pressure, and I brought my lips to his neck and bit it. He moaned and kissed my cheek.

Leon picked me up, my legs around his hips, and his arms around my waist. He walked forward and pressed me against a wall. Leon slipped off my shirt and kissed my breasts along with my arms. “Beth.”

I brushed my fingers through his hair. “What?” I kissed him and pulled him into me. “Not here.”

“Where?” Leon brought me to my feet and looked at me seductively.

“I prefer the bed, it’s more comfortable.” I smiled and we raced upstairs, taking off our clothes along the way. I jumped onto the bed and lay my naked body, waiting for him.

Leon entered the room with just his boxers on and the lust into his eyes grew. “I fucking love you, Beth Marsh.” He jumped on top of me and the kisses became more passionate and intoxicating.

“I love you, too.” I felt his burning skin press against mine and I pulled away. “You need a condom, Leon.” My fingers lay on the fabric of his boxers. “Please?”

Leon got off me and found a condom on the floor. “Happy?”

I was too hyped up to answer. “More than you can believe.”

If he wasn’t happy then I was. I can’t imagine being with anyone else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I was thinking in the shower the other day (that's where I do all of my thinking) and thought: what if i write the next story about Quinn's life of a teenager? Would that be so bad? And then the last would take place in Beth's life again, when she finally marries Leon. Tell me what you think and thanks to everyone who has ever read this story, you don't know how much it means to me!!!