Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

Acting Innocent

Halloween was only a few days away and more groups are saying stuff like, “Do you know any spells to change your clothes?” “Who are you gonna bite this year?” “Wearing your costume a little early, aren’t you?”

“Being a vamp—” I grabbed the girl by the arm.

“Who tells you to call us this stuff? I know its not you, you’re a follower, not a leader.” I gave her a hard glare and saw her bottom lip quiver. “You like your reputation, right?” A glitter formed in her eye. “Tell me.”

“Niki.” She got out of my grasp and ran off.

I gave Leon a peck before leaving to see the huge crowd by the lockers. Niki always got attention, probably ‘cause her boobs were enormous and she’ll let any guy touch them. I cut through the group until I came to Niki.

“Come back to where you belong?” A smile came onto her perfect little face and she bobbed her head back.

I couldn’t hear her laugh, because my hand slammed against her face twice before I was pulled away from her. I grinned; her perfect face was ugly now, like her heart.

A few minutes later we were called to the office. Ha, she had a bandage over her left eye and nose.

“Now, ladies, let’s talk this out,” the woman consoler said, seeming a bit concerned.

“She punched me,” Niki spat out and I rolled my eyes.

“You were in my way.” I laid back in the chair, putting my feet on her desk, glaring at her. “What are you gonna do, anyways?”

“Beth, you used to be such a good girl. Now, you’re just...throwing everything away and being with...” She was ashamed of “Emos” because she couldn’t fix them and they didn’t want help.

“You can’t fix everyone,” I said, sighing. “Can I leave?”

“How come you aren’t apologizing or at least concerned?” The consoler glared at me, hoping it was threatening, even though it was just idiotic. “When are you going to realize you are losing everything important in your life, just to be a little rebellious?”

“Ms. Sayers”—that’s her name!—“you were a prep, huh? You’ve had everything easy, so of course you side with your mini-me. Fuck you!” I got up, threw the chair to the floor and was met by Leon outside of office. “Let’s go for a drive.”
♠ ♠ ♠
When they "go for a drive" they don't have sex, in case you're wondering.
Seriously, WHO HASN'T wanted to punch miss perfect?
Okay, I like my story, but I totally love your feedback! Thanks for reading and I'd really like to know what you think!!!