Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

I Wish You Were Different

There was a quiet knock on the front door. I opened it since I was right next to it; I wouldn’t let my Mother open it on my life, especially to my boyfriend. “Hey.”

“Hi.” Leon smiled; his face grew pink, and took my hand. I got my witch hat and came out with him.

“I haven’t seen you all week,” I stated. “How’ve you been?”

Leon answered with a kiss, pulling me against his body, and deepening the kiss. His hands managed to stay on my waist as we stood there kissing for a while.

“That’s enough you lovebirds!” Cassie yelled, grabbing me and we started going house to house. She was a vampire, with her fake fangs, cape, and recently dyed black hair. Cassie showed her fangs at the door and gave an enthusiastic, “Trick or bite!”

After a few hours, I met up with Leon again. He had gone back home to change into a wizard, a hot wizard. Harry Potter had nothing on him. I pulled off his hat and he ran after me to get it back.

When he tackled me, kissed me, I decided to give him the hat back, but we lay there, kissing.

“Get off my—” We were off of each other before the familiar voice could finish. “What are you doing with this boy? Whatever happened to M-somebody? You’re a slut, yes; you’re a little whore, aren’t you? Poor boy, I feel sorry for you. Come with me darling.” My Mother’s cold blue eyes glared daggers at me and I noticed how wasted she was seconds later. “I said come with me, you whore!” She grabbed my arm, digging her nails into and blood seeped out. Mother hasn’t cut her nails since the dawn of time. “You think you’re better than everyone else, with your good body—which boys probably use every night—and you are the most selfish teenager I know! Now come with me!” Mom slapped me, tearing me away from Leon and taking me with her.

I don’t know what they were thinking or even if I was judged. I mean, I stood up to teachers and those bitches at school, so why can’t I tell my Mom to get lost? I wish I could tell her that I hated her and that I wish I wasn’t her daughter. That’d be too easy.
♠ ♠ ♠
DRAMA! I hope you like it and I really like the comments. I'm trying pretty hard-ish on this. I'm enjoying it so far.