Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

Sore

I was thrown to the floor after being shoved into the car and driven home. I looked up to see my Mother; her face was like a statue that wouldn’t break. I wanted to break her like she had broken me.

Her foot found my stomach after slamming the door shut. She was trying to destroy a baby she thought was in there, even though nothing had ever been in there, expect my organs, but hey, who cares about those these days. Mother went to get one of her many bottles and threw them at me.

Glass shattered around me, cutting through my clothes and my face. Apparently I’m ugly to her.

Mother grabbed my hair and pulled on it. I felt my hair tear from the scalp and before I knew what I was doing, I bit her arm. She kicked my head and I cried out.

Since it was dark, I didn’t know what was going on until I felt something sharp against my throat. A knife. Mother lightly cut through the skin tissue. This was my fight. After she finished, I relaxed my body as if I were dead. I let her kick me some until she went into the kitchen to get a can of Budweiser.

I slowly rose off of the floor, not bothering to examine my body and opened the door quietly. I got to the other side and silently shut it. I ran out to where small kids were just starting to head inside. I ran all of the way to park and fell asleep in part of the jungle Jim.

I hate my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. I'd like to hear what you think. If anyone that reads this is getting abused, please tell someone, you shouldn't have someone hurt you.