Status: Coming soon!

Victim of Love

He is cute too.

Madi:

I was walking down the streets of Pittsburgh probably looking like an idiot. I had no idea where I waas going. I couldn't find Consol Engery Center to save my life. The GPS on my phone was horrible and must have been giving me some back dooor entrance or something. I looked down at the screen then, smack. I crashed into a man who was definatly an athlete. I could tell from how he was built. "Are you okay?" I looked up at a familiar face wearing a dark pair of sunglasses. He held out his hand as a gesture to help me up. I accepted the gesture and stood up and brushed myself off.

"Thanks, I'm fine. Hey aren't you-" He put his hand to my mouth. "Shh. Evgeni Malkin?" He whispered, then tilted his glasses so I could see his eyes. "Yes, I am him, but please, don't be too loud. No one recognises me and I want to keep it that way." "Sorry, well it's nice to meet you. I am Madi." He shook my hand then put his glasses back on. "Nice to meet you to. So how did you bump into me exactly?" "Well I was trying to find my way to Consol Energy Center using my phones GPS, but I have no idea where I am and I have been going in circles for about a half hour." "I could take you there if you want. I mean I am going there now." "Could you? That would be so nice of you."

"Sure, I mean it's not too much trouble. I have a game tonight so I was going there now." "I know, I was goin to that game, that's why I need to find the arena." "Really?" "Yeah, I know someone who is gonna be there, so I want to surprise them." "Oh well that's nice." "Yupp." We walked to his car and got in and we headed to the rink. "So where are you from Madi?" "I am originally from Russia actually." "No way? I never would have thought." "What do you mean?" "Well like you don't really have an accent. That's all." "Oh, I get that a lot." We both laughed. We told each other a little more about each other. It was a nice car ride. Evgeni is a really funny guy, he is also cute too.

We pulled up to the rink and got out of his car and walked inside. He took me by the penguins locker room and gave me a little tour of the area. "Um, do the Capitals players ever come through here?" "Yeah, sometimes, why?" "The guy I am surprising plays for them." "Oh, they are coming now, see there is Ovechkin." I looked and saw the guy I was waiting for. "Oh, I see him. Well thanks for showing me around and giving me a ride here Evgeni." I gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek. "No problem, I have ot go get ready now." "Okay. Bye, maybe I will see you after?" "Yeah, maybe. Bye."

I saw Ovie and gave him a hug. "Hey Alex, have you see my brother?" "Yeah he is coming now with Green, how come your here?" "I was in Pittsburgh and heard there was a game so I figured I would surprise him." "that's cool. Well I gotta get ready for the game." "Okay see you later." I waited for my brother to come into sight. He turned the corner and saw me standing there and his jaw dropped. "Madi!" He ran adn picked me upa nd hugged me then kissed my cheek. "What are you doing here sis?" "I was in town and thought I would come watch my bro play." "Well that was kind of you." "I know." "Well I gotta get dressed , but I will score a goal for you tonight alright." "Okay, thanks bro."

I gave Alexander a hug then went to find my seat. I hoping that it would be behind the Pittsburgh bench, I wanted to see Evgeni again. I think I am starting to have feelings for him, but I can't let my brother know that, he would kill me. Let's just say he and Evgeni aren't the best of friends.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story Video
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter let me know what you think! Comment and subscribe!