Status: Active, working on plot outline. Waiting for feedback. xD

The Human Climax

Chapter 2: Lies and Pity

We had arrived at the auditorium, and Stevie skipped off while Christian, Dylan and I sat in the back. Everyone had gathered inside, and security was making sure all the 10,000 humans they kept here were present.

I glanced the huge room, and at the huge screen where Merlin's face would soon show. I grinted my teeth. Words can't explain my hatred for him.

Merlin is...the frigging king. The ruler of the world, pretty much. He's the alien all the other aliens look up to, the one who calls all the shots. It's pretty big deal whenever he broadcasts to us. I hate him. He's the reason I had to watch my parents die, why I was in this hellhole, "The Human House." Most of the humans just called it "the house."

My eyes fell on Skinard. He looked nervous. Probably because he runs this place, and Merlin would blame him for the Anderson twins getting away. I hope Merlin chews him out. I smirked.

Skinard is weird looking, even for an alien. His green skin is rather blotchy, and his head is oddly shaped. He must've sensed me looking at him because he looked over, and I quickly looked away.

A few minutes later Skinard stepped up to the front of the room, and glared around at all of us.

"SILENCE!" He yelled, and the room went dead silent.

"Merlin is going to leave you all a message. Listen!" He hissed, and pressed a button on the podium, and Merlin's huge, oval shaped face appeared on the huge screen behind him.

Merlin looked pissed.

"Master." All of the aliens in the room said, waving their hands to him in some kind of royal gesture.

Merlin nodded his huge head, then greeted us the way he always did. "The Human House. What a pity."

I rolled my eyes, leaning back in my chair and crossing my arms.

"You like it here?" He asked us, smirking a bit.

A few goodies nodded and the rest did nothing. But I shook my head.

"Oh?" Merlin mocked, stroking his chin. What the hell? Why was he doing that? He looked like an ass.

Well, besides the blue skin, swollen lips, huge head, and small body.

"You like it, and if you don't you get killed! Understand? If any of you try escaping again it will be your last! We already have a search party out for these 'steal aways' or whatever you call them and let me tell you when we find them they'll wish they were dead! You-"

He stopped abruptly and his expression, if it were possible, became even angrier. Every head in the room turned towards when he was looking, and several murmurs passed around the room.

"Number 340! What are you doing?!" Skinard yelled, running up to the girl who had just entered the room. 340 was obviously her number, I could see it written on the lower back of her sweatshirt, on the front right side near her collar bone, and down the left leg of her sweatpants. Everyone has a number, and it's written in white lettering on those three places on your clothes. The same old black sweatshirt and sweatpants and white sneakers. Girls wore zip up hoodies, and guys just wore plain hoodies, the ones with the big pocket in the front. My number is 708, Christian's was 155, and Dylan's was 3790. The aliens don't call us by our names, just our numbers.

I realized I was zoning out and snapped back to attention. I didn't wanna miss this.

The girl looked embarrassed, her freckled heeks turning a light shade of pink. Her long blond hair was pulled into a braid, and her hazel eyes looked everywhere but Skinard. She looked to be mine and Christian's age.

340 looked up and her eyes went huge as she saw Merlin glaring at her from the screen.

Skinard had reached her then and grabbed her by the neck. "What's the big idea, eh, 340?! Why don't you explain to everyone why you are late to a gathering for Master Merlin?!"

340 gulped. "I-I got s-sick on the way here from breakfast, sir."

I leaned towards Chrsitian's ear. I was sitting on the aisle seat and he sat next to me, and Dylan next to him.

"Who is that?" I whispered to him. I didn't recognize her, maybe he did.

"Scarlet, I think. I've heard people call her that." He whispered back.

I nodded.

"Sick?" Merlin spat, clicking his tongue. Uh, tongues.

"Yes, sir." Scarlet said, and Merlin suddenly grinned evilly.

"What do you mean, sick?" He coaxed. I could see what he was trying to do.

Scarlet turned pink, clearly embarrassed about sharing details about her getting sick.

"I had a stomach ache." Scarlet said quietly.

"Hm? Yes, what else? Why were you there so long?" Merlin's grin grew bigger.

Scarlet said nothing.

"What do you do in there, 340?" Merlin nudged. I could spit nails.

A few people snickered. It was quite obvious Scarlet had vomited her brains out in the bathroom, but was embarrassed of explaining it in detail, like Merlin was trying to make her. Hell, anyone would be embarrassed.

Skinard grinned widely as Merlin began to laugh hollowly. Merlin snapped a look at him, and he immediately shut up.

"Sit down, 340." Merlin said. Skinard looked disappointed at that. Scarlet rushed to an open seat and pulled her hood over her head.

"Continuing." Merlin said, becoming serious again.

"Oh, for fuck's sake." I muttered.

He gave us a whole speech on how he can kill us and shit, what'll happen if any of us try escaping. I barely payed attention.

When the screen finally shut off we were all ushered outside. Visiting was about to begin. I sighed.

Within the first 10 minutes we were outside visitors were already touring the place. I still don't see what interest the aliens have in The Human House. They hated us, but yet we were so god damn interesting.

Dylan, Christian, and I were sitting on some big rocks, playing cards.

"Your turn." Dylan frowned, nodding towards Christian.

After a few more rounds passed I stood up and walked around.

I walked towards the fence, looking off. I haven't been outside The House in 10 years.

I glanced down at a puddle. I cocked my head at my reflection. My long dark brown hair was blowing around my head. It was always a little messy and tangled. The frizz can get quite irritating. I have freckles and green eyes, and my skin is a bit on the tanner side. I grunted and pulled my hood up.

I looked up and noticed a group of aliens were staring at me. There were four, two obviously parents and the other two their children. They all purple skin, yet were staring at me like I was some kind of freak.

I narrowed and my eyes at them and moved closer. They backed away. The father looked at me like I was burning his very eyes with how disgusting I was.

"What?" I spat. They just continued to stare. I spit at them through the fence.

They jumped back, and one of the kids snapped a picture of my saliva with his camera. Well, at least I thought it was a camera. Who knows what the fuck it is.

The alien with the camera then looked up at me and snapped a picture.

I slid my arm through a hole in the fence so fast it scratched, but I was able to grab the thing's neck.

It squealed, and the parents started yelling, trying to figure out what to do.

"What the hell do you think this is?!" I snarled, little bits of spit hitting the alien kid's face.

I felt hands on my arms and they pulled me back. I gave the kid a death glare as he scrambled into his mother's arms.

Two guys had pulled me back and were now telling me to calm down. A monitor rushed over. I recognized him as Worm.

Worm. I don't know what it is with aliens, but they come up with really strange names. Skinard, Merlin, Worm. And they think our names are weird.

Worm grabbed my neck. "708, you need to calm down."

I shoved him off. "The kid had a camera and took a fucking picture of me! They can't do that shit, Worm! That's not even allowed!"

Worm rolled his eyes. "Skinard has decided to let them now. Just deal with it, 708."

He turned to the family of aliens I had bothered. "So sorry about that, carry on." Worm doesn't get as pissed off as other monitors. When shit like that happens it isn't even really a big deal. Tourists should know not to come that fucking close, let alone take a picture. It warns of how "dangerous" humans can be before you enter anyway.

I glared at the aliens as they walked away, still staring at me. I gave them the finger. Not like they knew what it meant anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: Erm, sorry this is abit short but more to come. :) Um, comments are cool. :)