Locked Up

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

All day I sit up in my room, just like everyday. I pass time watching movies and day dreaming. My favorite movie to watch was deffinately the Little Mermaid.The first Disney one of coarse. In a way Ariel and I are alike. She trapped under water by her father, me trapped in a stupid, stuffy old room by my father. I like to think of myself being a princess like that one, Repunzle. Stuck in a room for her own protection. I'm just here because my fathers crazy and my mother ditched not long after I was born. But whatever we didn't need her, at least I don't think we do. And it's not like I'm without the things I need.

Father rarely visits my room, I mean I see Mac more than my own dad and I'm perfectly okay with that. Mac brings the essentials (food, water, entertainment, tampons) you know, everything a girl needs. I only bring up tampons because honestly, in every book or movie I see, they are never mentioned or talked about. As embarrassing as the topic is, who the hell cares? I sure don't. A girl could be fighting lions off in the middle of the desert and it's no big deal, she's twenty-two but whatever it's like she's above this shit or something.

My thoughts are penetrated by two quick knocks on the door. "Come in," I call. In steps Mac with tray of breakfast in his hands and two full bags hanging around his arms, dangling from his arms. I watch him as he crosses from the door way to my bed, where I still lie in my night shirt and under the blankets. Mac rests the tray of eggs, toast, and orange juice across my legs on my purple comforter. Next he let's the bags slide off of his arms to the floor.

"Dang, girl. Someone needs to tidy up," a smile plays on the edge of his lips.
"Why is that? The only one to see it is you," I drag my pale boney finger from his forehead to the tip of his nose before tapping his tan cheek. "what's in the bag?"
"clothes, books, movies. And a cell phone." he brings his strong hands to his face, his mouth shaping an 'o'. I hand him the tray and jump out of bed prepared to rip through the bags. "A cell phone?! I got a cell phone?!" my hands shake and my knees go weak. Do you know what this means? It means contact with the outside world! "it's got your dad's number, my number, and Maryann's number. She's the chef." Mac says. I punch him out of pure excitement, only to end up hurting my entire hand. Mac has muscle. And his muscle hurt my hand.

Mac walks out, leaving me to myself and the phone. Immediately I call him, barely able to speak. "hello?" he says sounding exhausted. "what do you need?"
"Hi, I don't need anything. I just wanted to try it!" he hangs up with me in mid giggle. Ah I am going to have to have so much fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mainly filler.
Comments?
Should I continue?