Status: Complete

Just In Love With You

Nineteen year old Lana “La-La” Faye moves to Los Angeles in hopes of making something of herself as a fashion designer. When she applies an internship at Hollywood Records she finds herself on the path she always longed for. She’s not sure where it’s going but she knows that she has a job and a place to live and she has her dreams.

Lana was born into money, her father was a successful businessman and her mother was a model. She doesn’t need money but she wants to start living her own life and earning her own money. Even though she has all the money in the world pretty much Lana is very down to earth. She is caring and sweet but she isn’t afraid to speak her mind and she is very opinionated and has a sarcastic side. She is klutz and has her head in the clouds a lot but still knows how to get things done. She loves music, Arizona Iced Tea and pop tarts. And her idea of the perfect date is a chicken nuggets happy meal from McDonalds on the couch talking. She is very simple and easily amused.

It doesn’t take Lana very long to meet people and make friends, but she automatically connects with one Joe Jonas when they meet when Lana is assigned to help him one day. As their friendship grows so does their feelings for one another.