A Love Like Ours Is Terrible News

Six.

As soon as we got back to the venue, Penny, Midnight’s tour manager, came up to Fiolet, telling her that she was 15 minutes late for sound check. By that, she left me and promised me that she would be watching my set. I went to the dressing room where everyone was already there, waiting for our turn to do sound check. Devin was calling his girlfriend while sitting on the couch with Jeff randomly strumming on an acoustic guitar. I sat down next to Jimmy who was staring at his phone and I peeked to the screen, but there was nothing there.

“What are you doing?”, I asked. It took a moment before Jimmy sighed and didn’t take off his eyes from his phone. “Dude, what are you doing?”

“I feel like I’m back in high school.”, he sighed again before slumping down on his seat. “You know, the part where we waited for a girl to call or text us back?”

It was obvious he was talking about Dakota. I didn’t know what happened between them today, but probably they spent today together but she hadn’t text or called him back. “She’s probably busy with merch. You know how time consuming to set up the merch tent and she’s a girl.”

“You’re right.”, he muttered but kept on staring at his screen, waiting for something to happen. Everyone else was busy with their own thing, except for Zach. I didn’t see him in the dressing room and I was pretty worried that he would try to get near Fiolet because I wasn’t next to her anymore.

“Where’s Zach?”, I asked to anyone who would respond. None of them answered me, even Jimmy, who was sitting right next to me. I sighed and stood up, walking out from the dressing room and wander around. Midnight was on stage doing their sound check and I could hear Fiolet’s beautiful voice echoed through the hallway. I made it to the side stage and I saw Fiolet joking around with Sam. She didn’t notice me and I’d like to keep it that way for now. The one I’ve been looking for was there too, standing right on the edge of the side stage with his eyes locked on the red head girl.

“What are you doing here?”, I asked from behind. Zach turned around and smirked when he realized it was me. “What are you doing here, Zach? Don’t have anything better to do?”

“Well, I could ask you the same thing, Andy. Don’t you have anything better to do? Rather than stalking your little girlfriend.”

My cheeks burned and I could feel the anger crept from the tip of my fingers and toes. “Shut up, she’s not my girlfriend.”

“Oh yeah, that’s right, she’s not. You’re too much of a pussy to just do her right there and make it official. Such a shame.”, he said with a chuckle at the end. “Guess someone would get her soon.”

There was none of the guys around so no one could stop me for going for his neck. I quickly pinned him onto the nearby wall by his collar and smashed him right onto the wall. “You asshole! Don’t you ever talk about her like that again!”

Our little scene caught Fiolet’s attention. They stopped their sound check and she quickly jogged towards us. “What are you doing, Andy?!”, she demanded while trying to separate Zach and I. “Stop it!”

“Yeah, Andy, stop it.”, Zach peeped but still had his smirk on, which made me strangled him right there and pressed his jugular to make him choke.

“Andy!”, Fiolet cried and gathered all her force to push me away from Zach. She succeed to make me stumbled a few steps back. “You don’t have a reason to kill your own band mate!”

I stopped and looked at Fiolet. She looked shocked and surprised with a little bit of confusion in her eyes, but mostly, she looked disappointed. “I don’t care what was behind that, but that wasn’t the Andy I knew.”, she pursed her lips before walking away.

“Good going, Andy.”, Zach said in a mocking tone before walking away too. It was too frustrating to be handled right now.

Fiolet

I couldn’t believe Andy could do such thing and most of all, to his band mate! I didn’t know what was behind their little quarrel, but I didn’t want to know anyway. When I got to the dressing room, I decided to shower, so I grabbed my clothes, toiletries and towel from my travel bag and headed to the shower room. The women shower room was outside the dressing room and I needed that time alone, even away from my band.

When I got in, it was empty and spacey. I quickly stripped off my clothes and settled all my things on a rack before turning on one of the showers. The warm water calmed me down and got my mind to let loose. I had my back on the door and when there was a closing noise from the door, I jumped and turned around, but no one was there.

I turned around again to face the wall when suddenly, a pair of arms snaked around my waist. When I was about to yelp, a hand covered my mouth and turned me around to face whoever it was. “Shhh, don’t scream.”, David whispered right into my ear. His hand was still covering my mouth until he took his hands off but pressed his lips quickly on mine as the substitute. I shook my head side to side to shake him off, but it didn’t work.

His free hand went down from my shoulders to my hips and then to my thighs before pulling one of my legs to wrap around his waist. I refused so hard but he was stronger. After getting the first deed done, both of his hands roamed my body that made me moaned on his lips. “Goddammit, Fi, you know how I love it when you moan.”, he whispered and his lips moved to my cheek, to my jaw and down to my neck before nibbling on my soft spot. He always got me there.

“David…”, I moaned again and had my hands on his shoulder. “Please stop.”, It was so wrong but he knew my weakness. David moved from my neck to my chest and kept on going to my stomach. My leg that was around his waist moved to his shoulders, so my legs were opened wider. “David, no…”, I trailed off before he did what I knew he would do.

He gave me his smirk before burying his face between my legs. I moaned so loud when his tongue snaked in and roamed the walls. “No, David, please stop…”, I was begging him to stop but I didn’t have any will power to actually stop him. He kept on satisfying me until I was out of my sanity but I knew this was wrong. “No, David, stop!”, I pushed him off from me. His eyes widened that I could do that and I was ready to run away before he pinned me on the wall.

“You never could resist me, Fiolet.”, he smiled and pressed his lips on mine before thrusting in. I screamed when he was already in because it was so long since we did it. David went fast since the start and my below was hurting and throbbing until he stopped. When he stopped and pulled out from me, I slid down onto the wet floor and pulled my legs up to my chest. It hurt too much and I didn’t think I could walk. “You still got it, baby.”, David whispered again when he crouched down to my eye level.

By that, he walked out from the shower and dried himself with my towel before putting his clothes back on. When he walked out from the shower room, that was when I cried my eyes out. I got raped by my ex boyfriend.

Andrew

The others found out about what happened between Zach and I, but the greatest thing was, they knew Zach was being an asshole and took my side. After we were done our sound check, I quickly look for Fiolet to apologize and explain the misunderstanding. My first stop was Midnight’s dressing room. When I got there, there were only the guys and Penny.

“Hey guys, have you seen Fiolet?”, I asked.

“She said she wants to take a shower, but it’s been 45 minutes.”, Wayne answered, taking a brief pause from his PSP. I nodded and said thanks before wandering off again. I was thinking to go outside to the merch tent, probably she was outside with Dakota. When I passed the woman shower room, I heard the shower was still on. Could it still be Fiolet?

There was a voice inside my head, telling me to go in and check the shower room, but what if someone sees me and thought I was up to no good? Fuck it. I looked both ways before carefully opened the door and popped my head in through the crack. “Fiolet?”

There was no sound except one of the shower was turned on and then, another second, a sniffle was heard. “Fiolet?”, I stepped into the room and closed the door behind me. When I got to the showers, I saw her, sitting on the floor with her legs pulled up to her chest, naked. Her red hair was soaked to the front, hiding her face. “Fiolet! What happened?”, I asked and went over to her, not caring that my clothes got wet by the shower.

She was crying and I got her hair away from her face. Her blue eyes weren’t so alive anymore and I could see a purple growing hickey on her neck. “H-He… He… H-He…”, she hiccupped between her sobs. “He…”

“He who, Fi?”, I asked her again with my hands on her shoulders, shaking her slightly to get some answers. “What happened to you?”

“He raped me, Andy.”, she finally answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, six in French is still six, haha, I didn't know that. Anyway, Fiolet got raped by David and well, It won't be cliche, I promised you ;) FINALLY,AN R RATED CHAPTER! there'll be more in the future.
comment/subscribe?
<3