A Love Like Ours Is Terrible News

Huit.

Ever since two nights ago, Fiolet and I were like glued to each other, except when we were signing or on stage or interviews and stuff with our own bands. She started to grow closer to the guys, except for Zach. He was happy that she spent her time with us a lot, but in her side, she didn’t want to be near him alone. Devin and Jeff couldn’t stop wolf whistling us when we were together but good thing Brent told them to grow up. Of course Jimmy was happy with Fiolet being around, because that could mean her cousin would be by her side.

When we were on our way to Anaheim, Fiolet and Dakota decided to join us in the bus because they said it would be great to escape Luke’s dick jokes for a night, even though I knew that Dakota was here to look after her big cousin. I leaned back onto the couch, not too much because Fiolet was leaning on me as we watched Jeff and Brent, beating each other on boxing with Nintendo Wii. She laughed as she watched two of my friends pushing and cursing on each other.

“Why are your friends so funny?”, she giggled without taking her eyes off the boneheads.

I shrugged my shoulders. “We’re gifted.”

“Shut up.”, she scoffed playfully before sitting up straight. “Where’s Dakota?”

Both of us tilted our heads to the side so we could see past Jeff and to the hallway, which gave us a view of the front lounge. We could see Jimmy and Dakota laughing at the front lounge. “Well, I guess they’re getting comfortable.”, Fiolet smiled and leaned back on her seat.

“He said your cousin is a bit hard to crack.”

“That’s Dakota for you.”, she said. “She’s a bit like a pinecone; hard to get through. A spoiler; Jimmy’s her type, so tell him to chill cause’ he’ll get her for sure.”

We both laughed a bit and snapped by Jeff who jumped around the back lounge with both of his arms in the air because apparently, he won the match. Before Brent could complain, Devin came in. “Hey guys, we’re doing a WalMart stop.”

“You wanna go?”, I asked Fiolet. She zipped up her hoodie to her chest and nodded. We both stood up and followed the others who were getting off the bus enthusiastically. There were only us, Midnight and unfortunately, Breathe Carolina. As soon as Fiolet saw David, she linked her arm with mine tightly.

“Hey, Fi!”, Luke jogged to us, drifting our attention from David to him. “I got your wallet with me. You left it at the van.”, he handed Fiolet her wallet and she took it before pushing it into her pocket. “Are you pissed that they’re here?”

“No, I’m gonna ride a unicorn and shit rainbows because David and I are best friends.”, she hissed sarcastically and pulled me towards the entrance, leaving Luke behind. It was obvious she was pissed and disturbed at the same time, but she kept it to herself by muttering things. I took a basket for Fiolet and I and we sauntered off to the toiletries aisle.

Some of the guys were at the alcohol aisle, even Devin, even though he wasn’t allowed to drink yet. Fiolet sighed when we reached the toiletries part and her eyes scanned the racks to look for what she was looking for. “I’m sorry I acted this way.”

“It’s cool.”, I shrugged my shoulders. “I get it.”

Fiolet smiled to me and took a bottle of shampoo off the rack before putting it into the basket I held. We stopped a moment and her eyes were doing it again to me. They were like shooting lasers, no, steel cables, to me and wrapped me tightly. I couldn’t go anywhere. “F-Fi…”, I stuttered before leaning down and just go for it.

I closed the space between us and attached our lips together. The basket slipped from my sweaty hand and I placed my hands on her hips, pulling her closer. Fiolet cupped my face in her tiny hands and deepened the kiss. Without any warning or permission, I slipped my tongue between her lips and met hers. We fought for dominance but she lost as my tongue roamed her mouth cave. Fiolet moaned and whimpered when I deep throat her. Suddenly, someone cleared her throat behind us.

We pulled away and saw Dakota and Jimmy at the end of the aisle. “Really, guys? Tongue wrestling at WalMart?”, she giggled as she took a bite of a Twinkie.

“Shut up and go get your own room, Dakota!”, Fiolet retorted with a roll of her eyes. They walked away and she sighed, turning around to me again. “I’m sorry, Dakota always like that.”

“I-It’s okay.”, I stuttered again and I could feel my cheeks burning. “I’m sorry, Fi. I-I shouldn’t do that.”

“Why are you sorry?”, Fiolet frowned. “I’ve been waiting for you to do that.”
***************
When we got to the next venue, I felt like I was on the top of the world. Making out with Fiolet Torres had its effect and who wouldn’t feel like this after you made out with a really hot girl that you’ve been in love with for… the last week. Then it hit me. I didn’t really know a lot about Fiolet because all we did talk about every time we were together was the current or the not so long ago events. I wished I could know things about her better.

Then, Midnight’s van pulled up next to the bus and the first person that came out from the van was Dakota. She looked unfriendly because of the bedroom eyes and messy hair. I could tell she didn’t get too much sleep last night, but she was my only shot to get to know Fiolet. “Hey, D!”

She turned around and rolled her eyes. “What do you want, Andrew? My cousin is still sleeping.”

“No, I need to ask you a couple questions.”, I quickly answered. “About Fiolet.”

“What about her?”, Dakota walked to the trailer to get some clothes and I followed her. “You know, I’m not giving you a single information about her.”

“Oh come on, Dakota.”, I pleaded as she opened the trailer and rummaged through the containers of merch and instruments to get to the container filed with her and Fiolet’s clothes. “I think I’m in love with your cousin.”

Then, she stopped. Dakota turned around with her clean clothes in her hands but looked at me with wide eyes like she was a deer and I was the headlight of a car. “You’re in love with her? You only known her for a week.”

“I know, but, she’s like the best thing that ever happened to me. Ever.”

“Andy.”, she sighed. “I’m stoked for your feelings towards Fiolet but she’s not the type of girl that likes to jump into a relationship with someone who she just know for a short period of time. Even though you guys made out and stuff, she wouldn’t want a full time serious relationship yet. Not to mention what happened with David a few nights ago.”

I looked down to my shoes and sighed loudly in desperation before sitting down on one of the equipment boxes in the trailer. “So, what do you think I should do?”

“Well…”, she started and followed my action on another equipment box across me. “I think you should get to know her first. Take her on another proper date. Take her to Disneyland or something. Just go spend a day with her and the simplest thing is play 20 questions with her.”

“Is that what you’ve been doing with Jimmy?”, I grinned and she rolled my eyes on the question.

“Believe me, Jimmy and I have been playing 20 questions ever since we started to talk and we found a lot about each other, which makes the conversation flows smoothly.”

I nodded and stood up, thanking her for everything before making my way back to the bus. Dakota was right. I needed to find information about Fiolet and it would be tricky to lure it out from herself but with 20 questions, it would probably be easier. Speaking of the devil, Fiolet walked out from the van before yawning and stretching her arms into the air. “Good morning!”, she exclaimed when she spotted me.

“Morning.”, I grinned back to her and came up to her. “How was your sleep?”

“Good.”, she nodded and suddenly, she snaked her arms around my waist and pulled herself onto me. “Kinda missed you, though.”

My cheeks burned and I was startled because I didn’t know what to do. My arms decided to wrap her petite waist and kept her close to me. Was it me or Fiolet was the one who was being needy. Not like I minded, but Dakota’s words echoed in my mind about I should get to know her cousin more first. “Hey, Fi, do you… want to go get lunch with me later? Ya know, before sound check and stuff.”

Fiolet looked up to me at the same time I looked down to her. “Sure.”, she smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been off Mibba for a while,but I haven't really found my writing mojo back and that goes for all of my stories : /
Comment/subscribe?
<3