The Only Thing That Matters Is the Ending

We Sleep Forever

He gently squeezed her hand as he followed her down the moonlit pathway. His eyes never left her, except for the brief moments where he was tripped slightly by a loose tree root. She always giggled at that, and he was always taken aback my the musical quality and the lasting ringing her voice left.
He watched her black-as-pitch hair tossle around her almost silver eyes as she walked swiftly down the path. Her hair would sometimes hit his arm and he felt his pulse thud. She always smiled at him, and he wondered if she could feel his pulse.
His eyes wandered to her hair again, seemingly lit by a halo of moonlight, lighting up the whole forest through which they walked. The sight of it made his hand reach up to his own jet black hair, and he ran his fingers through it. His green eyes stared out at her.
She squeezed his hand and pointed. His eyes unwillingly followed her finger to the light up ahead. They were nearing the end of the pathway. She had not told him where they were going, and as such he was slightly nervous, but he was confident in her.
He did his best to smile confidently at her, and in response, her smile widened over her sparklingly white teeth. She walked in step with him to the end of the path and gazed up at the hill ahead of them. He too stared up at it. It was a beautiful hill, with purple and blue flowers budding everywhere, and a magnificent view of the stars. It all paled in comparison to her.
She released his hand gently and gracefully climbed the hill. He felt the ends of his lips turn up. She reached the top and looked down at him. Smiling playfully, she raised one hand, and beckoned him closer with one finger. He followed not fully under his own power. His eyes were still on her. He joined her and looked down at her. Her face was alight with happiness and peace that he felt it too.
She put her hands on the back of her thighs to fold her royal blue dress back so she could sit down. He loved that color on her, it was amazing on her very pale skin, only a shade lighter then his own.
Her legs folded and were off to the right. She glanced up at him and smiled again. He returned the smile, and also sat down, stretching out his legs in front of him.
She leaned on her left hand, and he placed his right one on top of hers. Their heads leaned together. He could smell the astounding fragrance coming from every inch of her. It was like..well, it was indescribable. He inhaled deeply. She appeared to be doing the same.
She buried her face in his neck. He hummed a bit. "Tu es muy bonita..." He murmured. He felt her smile.
"Y tu es muy guappo....y..." She said, hesitating. He held her hand, allowing her to continue. "tu sangre es simpatico y color."
He froze. Not now..not tonight He thought. "Otra vez, Anna?" He asked.
She pulled her face out from his neck. "Si. Otra vez, William." She said apologetically. He watched as the outer most part of her eyes grew scarlet.
"¿Es la última vez? " He asked, worriedly.
"Si." She said. So, tonight would be the last night he would have to endure this for her. He stretched out his arm, and allowed her to sink her sharp canine teeth into his wrist. He let out a gasp of pain. From where her teeth were meeting his wrist, explosions of pain were erupting, spreading out all over his body. He saw fireworks exploding inside his eyelids.
He collapsed on the grass, unconscious.

After what seemed like a long time, he awoke. The explosions of pain were not simply a slight tingle. He slowly opened his eyes.
She was off to the side of him a bit, eyes pleading and repentant. She was hugging her knees to herself.
He gently sat up, rubbing his head. He didn't look much different to himself. He knew though, that his eyes were now silver, his skin a tad paler, and he also had the razor sharp canine teeth.
He looked into her eyes once more, stood up, and offered her his hand. "Oh, William.." She breathed. He faintly smiled, still a little weak from the pain, and they took off running into the night. To start their lives over. He was now free to spend the rest of his now immortal life with his true love, and although sacrifices were made, he felt they were well worth it, for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope I got the Spanish right. Sincere apologies if I did not.