Sequel: Vampire's Kiss
Status: New chapter every Saturday

He's a Monster

Argh

The male sighed as he lay in bed,writhing in pain.That fight with Keiran caused some damage.Some that was unfixable.Claude breathed heavily as he reached for his phone and pressed the 'q' button.He had new messages.All from Ashlyee.
Hey?
Claude?
I'm sorry....
The baby needs you...
I'll stop pushing you away....
He read slowly and texted back,'Are you sure it isn't because your best friend kicked my ass and you're feelin sorry for me?'
It only took her a second to text back,'No...I'm serious this time Claude...You wanted this baby and I was dumb enough to help you...'
He sighed and thought about it for a second.She didn't understand what she was saying? Did she? He thought as he texted back,'I don't care anymore....I don't want it anymore....Give it up for adoption....I don't want it near me.'
'CLAUDE GREY! Stop that! I understand that you probably don't understand this but I'm learning to...'
'I'm serious Ashlyee....I don't want it...."
'Is that what you are going to do to me?'
'What?'
'Get rid of me a find someone different?'
'No....'
'Then why are you treating something you created that way...?'
'I don't like it! I don't like you! I was just using you....'He thought about it for a second and erased it all.He never wanted to hurt Ashlyee.He just liked her