Sequel: Vampire's Kiss
Status: New chapter every Saturday

He's a Monster

Untitled

Ashlyee sighed as she walked into the "living room" part of her dorm.The female looked down as she slowly touched the wall and felt like she was about to fall but she kept her stance for no reason."Hmmmm...."She breathed as she got back up and sat on the couch.The female lied there for a few minutes with her eyes closed and got a surprise when she opened them."Claude! Why are you here?"
He stared at he her with his mouth open before he looked away quickly with a slight flush of red splashed over his soft looking cheeks."Why are you wearing that?"
"Wha-"Then she looked at herself.She hadn't noticed that she got so angry she paid absolutely no attention to what she was wearing."Don't question my fashion sense.Get out!"
"No....I must speak with you.Maybe more if you'd like."
"Pervert.I said out!"
"I said no,I'm not leaving."
The female sighed,defeated."Fine.What do you want? Make it quick."
The male smiled as he looked at her and smiled as he sat down."My father,He sent me here to find a girl to....."
"To...."
"It's really easy to explain but I can't."
"Spit it out man! I don't have all night."
"Okay.Myfathersentmeheretofindagirltohaveachildwith!"He said as fast as can be.
"What?"The female said softly,as if to look cute.
"My father sent me here to find a girl to have a child with.My younger brother is homosexual and I've killed my older brother so that leaves me because my dad doesn't want my sister getting pregnant."
The female seemed as if she believed it but sighed as she got up angrily."That is the lamest excuse to get in a girl's pants I've ever heard! Get out!"
"I'm not lying.I'm telling the truth,I swear on my life."
"Why would you pick me? I'm no Beyonce but I'm not some masculine girl either."
"Because you're the only girl that had my attention."
The female sighed as she sat back down all pouty like."Do you really think I would let you do that to me?"
"No but I can beg."
She giggled slightly but tried her best to hide it."Fine.I'll do it but not now.Maybe 1 or 2."
"What?"
"Maybe 4."
"Days,Weeks,Years,Minutes,or Hours?"
"I'm not a tell all type of girl."She slowly got up and walked away."Hurry up before the door locks."