Sequel: A Story To Be Told
Status: Ended

A Week, A Lifetime

sixteen;

The feeling of still being asleep filled Dakota, as her consciousness picked up the feeling of something swiping across her nose. She tried brushing it away, but there was nothing there. She felt another swipe, but this time across her cheek. She sleepily tried brushing it off, but there was nothing there. It was not until she felt a pair of lips touch her own. She was still halfway unconscious, but she responded to the kiss. She lazily opened her eyes, to meet the sweet gaze of Rian’s kind, brown eyes.
“Morning, sleepyhead!” he said, and kissed her again. Dakota stretched, and rubbed her eyes.
“Morning, handsome!” Rian wrapped an arm around her waist, lying halfway on top of her. Their lips met, and moved synchronised together. It was sweet, and passionate, yet eager. Dakota loved feeling his body so close to hers, and her heart was beating rapidly. Rian broke the kiss, only to look her straight in the eyes.
“You are so beautiful!” he whispered, and Dakota found herself grinning like a fool.
“Hey, no sex in the bunk under my own!” they heard Jack exclaim from the bunk above, and Dakota giggled violently.
“Oh, we’ve had sex all night, Jack, so you’re a little late!” Rian replied, winking at Dakota. She giggled.
“Yes, we have had crazy, insane… sex. All night long,” she said, and covered her mouth to not laugh out loud.
“Eew!” both Jack and Alex said at the same time.
“You are such a douche,” Dakota heard Kaylee saying, although her voice did not seem to come from the bunk above, but the bunk across from where she and Rian were lying.

“Kay?” Dakota asked.
“Yes, Dakota,” she replied.
“I thought you went to bed in Jack’s bunk last night.”
“I did, but he got too touchy in his sleep,” Kaylee laughed slightly.
“I’m sorry for trying to touch your boobs,” Jack said, and breathed hopelessly. Dakota laughed, and Rian placed another kiss on her lips.
“I understand why you wanted to touch them though,” Alex said, and they heard a punching sound. “OW!”
“Douche!” Kaylee exclaimed, before giggling.
“Rian, have you touched Dakota’s boobs yet? I would love to touch them too!” Jack said, and moved around in the top bunk.
“Of course I have,” Rian replied, and now it was time for Dakota to punch Rian. “Ow!”
“No, he has not touched my boobs,” Dakota stated, and Kaylee laughed like crazy.
“I thought you said you’d had crazy, monkey sex all night?” Jack’s voice sounded disappointed, and Dakota snorted a little from laughing.
“Monkey sex? That sounds… Nasty!” Alex said and chuckled.
“I think it sounds nice,” Jack said in a dreamy voice. “And Kaylee, I’m sorry for trying to touch your boobs. In my sleep.”
“Yeah, he really couldn’t stop himself. He was sleeping after all,” Alex tried saying, but he was cut off from Kaylee punching him again. “Why the punching, Kaylee? Why?”
“Because you are being an ass. You deserve it!” she replied, and she started laughing like crazy. Dakota was guessing Alex had started tickling her.
“You know that is not a good idea, Alex.”
“I don’t care, it’s fun!” Dakota shook her head, as Rian placed his arm around her again, and placed his lips on hers.

Both Dakota and Rian jumped as the curtains giving them privacy were pulled apart, and a ruffle headed Jack was standing there.
“Am I ruining the sexy-time for you?” he smirked happily, and rubbed his eyes. Rian, who was lying halfway on top of Dakota, rolled over to look at him. He smiled, but he looked annoyed at the same time.
“Yeah you are,” he stated, and Dakota sat up in the bunk. Jack looked intently on her, eyeing her up and down.
“Damn, I was kinda hoping you would be naked.”
“Yeah, like I would dare take my clothes of in the presence of any of you,” Dakota smirked.
“I’m still disappointed,” Jack said. Dakota laughed, and rolled over Rian, her feet landing on the floor right in front of Jack.
“Not going to happen, Jackie!” she said, and walked to the bathroom, a disappointed sigh escaping Jack’s mouth as she passed him.

Everyone was seated on the couch, breakfast in their hands. Rian patted the seat next to him. As she sat down, he pushed a plate with sandwiches to her.
“You made me breakfast?” Rian nodded, and took a bite of his own food.
“Thank you.”
“Looking forward to tonight?” Alex asked, his mouth filled with food. “You’re singing with us again, you know.” He smirked.
“I know,” Dakota replied in a breath.
“Wow, you aren’t trying to get yourself out of it?”
“Nope!” Dakota said, and finished her sandwich.
“I’m so pwowd of you!” he replied in a childish voice, and ruffled her hair, pulling her in to a hug. Dakota giggled, and felt the butterflies in her stomach flutter as Rian placed a hand on her thigh, right above her knee. She put her head on his shoulder, and he kissed her forehead.

“Would you please come for a walk with me, Dakota?” Rian whispered into her ear as they finished eating.
“Alright,” Dakota replied, and Rian pulled her out of her seat and walked out of the bus. As they exited the bus, Dakota took a long breath of air. They were at the back of the arena they were having the concert.
“Oh, the so fresh London air,” Dakota exclaimed, throwing her hands out, twirling around.
“I love London!” Rian said, putting his arms around her waist, pulling her to him. She was standing with her back up against his front, and he kissed her sweetly on her neck. She closed her eyes, holding her hands on top of his. She loved the feeling of someone caring for her like this.
“So, two shows right here?” Dakota asked, as Rian kept kissing her neck. He murmured something that sounded like a yes, before he turned her around in his arms, placing a kiss straight on her lips. It was a lot more eager than before, their lips battling each other for dominance. Rian pulled Dakota with her to a nearby bench, and sat down, pulling her on top of his lap. His hand slipped up under her shirt, placing it on the small of her back. She loved how she felt so small in his arms, so fragile. But she knew she was protected. Dakota pulled out of the kiss to catch a breath.
“Something wrong?” he asked breathlessly.
“No, not at all!” Her lips crashed onto his again, and the intensity of the kiss made her entire body shake. Who knew a kiss could be so intense, and could possibly feel so good?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah.. Spent all day writing this one.. Having a hard time writing.. Could be because I am sick :P Haha! Enjoy, and please comment :)