Sequel: A Story To Be Told
Status: Ended

A Week, A Lifetime

eighteen;

There were absolutely no words that could ever explain what kind of emotions were running through Dakota’s body. She felt faint, warm, flushed and absolutely, entirely happy. There were so many thoughts running through her head, and she had no idea where to put all of those thoughts. And the worst part of it? Dakota could not stop grinning. She knew she probably looked ridiculous, but she did not care.
“I like that reaction,” Rian said, and squeezed her hand, and Dakota giggled violently, her face exploding in a smile. She could not sit still in her seat, so she downed the rest of her coffee, and pulled Rian off of his seat.
“What are you doing?” he asked, his voice sounding confused, but Dakota did not say anything. She almost ran with him after her, and turned the corner of the shop, and she pushed him up against the wall, and pressed her body up against his.
“Oh, I like this!” Rian mumbled, but was shut off from her lips crashing onto his. The kiss was eager, and passionate, and Rian’s hands quickly found their way to the small of her back. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, and she loved how she felt so small in his arms. She broke the kiss, and their eyes locked. Rian’s face quickly turned from a passionate look to a worried one, and he stretched out a hand to touch her face.
“What is wrong?” he asked carefully.
“Nothing is wrong, absolutely nothing at all,” she replied, and smiled, and that was when she realised that she was crying. “No, Rian. These are happy tears!” she exclaimed, as she dried the tears away from her cheeks.
“Happy tears?” he asked, looking worried.
“Yes, happy tears. Because… Because that is the first time ever… That anyone has ever said to me, that they are in love with me. And it’s the best feeling ever!” More tears made their way down her face, and Rian carefully pulled her face to him, and kissed her cheek, kissing her tears away.
“I’m gonna say it again then: Dakota Sullivan – I am in love with you. I’m love with you. I am in love with you!”

“If you expected to make me stop crying, that is not the way to do it!” Dakota exclaimed and placed another kiss on his lips.
“I’m in love with you. There, five times. Someone has told you five times now, do want me to keep going? I’m in love with you. Six times!” Rian grinned, and kissed her again.
“Do you have any idea how incredibly sappy and cliché this all sounds?” Dakota said and giggled violently.
“Yeah, I do. We could be a movie, you know! But you know what? I’m in love with you!” Seven!”
“You are such a douche!” Dakota stated, and wrapped her arms around his neck. He carefully lifted her up from her feet, and switched their positions, pressing her up against the wall. Their lips were battling for domination, and Dakota’s heart was beating like crazy. Everything was getting so intense, and Dakota pushed Rian away.
“What? Do you need me to tell you again?” Rian asked and grinned.
“No, no… It’s fine. I was just thinking… If we keep doing what we have been doing for the past fifteen minutes, we are going to have to find somewhere a little more private. But I am nowhere near ready for that with you…” she took a breath, in order to continue talking. “Not yet, so we need to stop, and we need to go back to the bus, and we need to get you ready for the show tonight.” Dakota smiled a crooked smile at him, and winked. Rian grunted and put his forehead to rest on the small of her neck.
“You are such a tease,” Rian said in a whisper, before kissing her collarbone.
“You are the one that is turning me into a tease!” Dakota exclaimed, before pushing him away, and she started walking away from the alleyway, Rian closely behind her.
“Back to the bus?” he asked, his voice sounding disappointed.
“Back to the bus!” Dakota said with finality, and they walked back to the bus, with a few feet distance from each other.

Alex was standing outside the bus, a beer in hand as Dakota and Rian came back. Rian was walking a few feet behind Dakota.
“Woah, what happened? Did you guys have a fight?” Alex asked, throwing his hands out. “Dakota, do you need a hug?”
“No, we did not have a fight,” Dakota said, and walked into the bus. She giggled to herself, as she heard what Rian replied to Alex.
“Sexual frustration is what’s going on, dude!”
“You were gone quite a while,” Kaylee said, as Dakota plumped down in the seat next to her.
“Yeah,” Dakota breathed, and put her head on Kaylee shoulders.
“What’s wrong?” Kaylee asked, putting a hand on her head.
“Sexual frustration,” Dakota said in a whisper, and Kaylee started laughing. They had always been joking about their sexual frustration, as they had both been very unlucky when it came to guys.
“Oh, Dakota. You have no right to complain. At least you are getting some,” Kaylee said, and sighed, letting her head fall back on the couch.
“I could be getting some, Kay. But it’s too early. And we just had the most intense make-out session in an alleyway between Starbucks and a clothing store, and I am sexually frustrated!” Dakota whimpered, and made a face at her friend.
“Stop it, D! You are making me jealous!” she replied, and squinted her eyes at Dakota.
“Frustrated here!” Dakota exclaimed, and threw her hands around her friend, making them fall back onto the couch.
“Eww! Dakota, as you have just shared information about how you want to have sex with Rian, it is kind of disgusting how you are throwing yourself at me right now!” Dakota started tickling her friend, making her laugh hard.
“I am sorry for doing this to you, but I need to focus my energy someplace else!” Kaylee squealed, and Dakota snorted from the sound of the laughter coming out of Kaylee’s mouth.
“Oh, are we allowed to tickle her now?” Jack came over, and started tickling Dakota. She fell back in the couch, and snorted by the surprise attack from Jack.

“I will tickle you until you die!” Jack said in an evil voice, as Alex, Rian and Zack entered the bus. They all laughed at the silly sight, both Kaylee and Jack tickling Dakota, who was now lying on the floor laughing.
“I will pee my pants!” Dakota warned, as she squirmed on the floor.
“She actually will!” Kaylee said in between laughs.
“Stop it!” Dakota screamed, and Rian came over and pulled Jack away from her.
“Nothing is less of a turn-off than a girl peeing her pants, so please stop,” he grinned, and pulled Dakota back to her feet. She was still laughing, and breathing hard trying to stand on her feet.
“Thanks, Rian!” she said, and was completely taken aback when he placed a tender kiss on her lips. This did, of course, not help the frustration that had already built up in her body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sexy? :P