Sequel: A Story To Be Told
Status: Ended

A Week, A Lifetime

twenty two;

Thirty minutes had past, and Dakota had seriously sung every song she could by heart during the first twenty minutes, and for the next ten she had been singing her part of ‘Remembering Sunday’. She sang it so many times that she actually started to forget the words. Had Rian really left her there? She was no crying – yet – although she wanted to. Her legs were pushed up against her body, her arms wrapped tightly around them. She stopped singing as she heard the door open, and she got up.
“Rian?” she said out loud, and she heard a mumble, confirming that it was indeed him She went to open the door, but Rian was quickly there to stop her.
“No, just wait a bit more. Sorry it took so long, but I’ll let you out in a minute.” Dakota sighed, feeling annoyed, and she sat down on the toilet seat.
“What, have you gotten your axe, and now you are going to kill me?” Dakota said out loud, and she heard a chuckle as a response. She was anxious, and she seriously hated surprises. Every Christmas, when she opened up her presents, she hated putting on that fake smile, pretending to love what she had gotten. She was seriously awful at hiding what she really felt about the presents, and she was worried that this was going to be one of those moments.
“Ok, turn away from the door,” Rian said, and opened up the door, and Dakota turned around. Rian put his hands in from of her eyes, before leading her out of the bathroom. She heard him take a breath, as he removed his hands.

Dakota inhaled as she saw what he had done. The room was dimly lit, with small candles lighting up the room. He had spread rose petals on the bed sheets, and he had bought a bottle of champagne that was standing on the nightstand, two glasses filled up. Dakota smiled carefully, before turning around to look at Rian.
“You left me singing in the bathroom on my own for thirty minutes to make this more romantic?” She raised her eyebrows at him, and smiled.
“You don’t like it?” he asked carefully, running his hand over his head. Dakota smiled a crooked smile at him, before pulling him to her, and pecked his lips.
“It’s wonderful,” Dakota said, and pulled him slowly to the bed. She sat down, and Rian slowly lay down on top of her. Dakota grabbed the front of his t-shirt, and pulled him to her, kissing his lips tenderly. Rian let his hand slowly run down her arm, giving her goose bumps along the way. She tugged at the top of his shirt, and he helped her pull it over his head. He tossed it onto the floor. Dakota let a careful finger traced his chest, down to his stomach, before tracing it back up again. It was not until Rian carefully started unbuttoning her shirt that she realised she was shivering.
“Are you cold?” he asked carefully, but Dakota shook her head, kissing him again.

Rian finished unbuttoning her shirt, and she lifted her upper body slightly to help him toss it away. Their lips broke apart, and Rian moved to kiss her carefully on her neck. Dakota’s breathing was getting heavy, and she had always loved being kissed on the neck. Rian had one hand placed behind her back, and the other was playing with a strand of her hair. He moved to kiss her collarbone, and Dakota arched her back playfully.
“You are so beautiful,” he said under his breath, and Dakota giggled. She put a light finger under his chin, bringing his face up to hers again, kissing him on his forehead and nose before their lips met. Their lips were fighting for dominance, battling each other to win. His tongue excitedly explored every inch of her lips, before she let him have access. The kiss was tender and sweet, and Dakota felt her heart pound in her chest. As they kissed, Dakota moved her hands to the lining of his pants, and he eagerly helped remove them. Every move they made was made with cautiousness, and with careful touches. Dakota removed her shorts and Rian helped take off the fishnets. Rian pulled away to take a look at her, and he looked satisfied with what he saw. Dakota smiled at the look on his face. In practically no time at all, Rian had removed his boxers, and gotten Dakota out of her bra and panties. In the intensity of the kisses and touches, they gave in to their desires.

The sleekness of the sheets felt soft against Dakota’s skin as she was lying in Rian’s arms, a smile permanently plastered on her face.
“Do you want that champagne?” Rian asked in a whisper, and moved in the bed, handing her a glass. He took a glass for himself as well. Dakota still could not stop smiling as she took a sip of champagne.
“That was…” Dakota started, and they finished the sentence together: “Amazing!” They both giggled a little, and clinked their glasses together. Dakota ran a finger down Rian’s chest, very much enjoying the view.
“Nice,” she stated, before turning her head to kiss him.
“I can say the same to you. About everything.” Dakota giggled violently, as she had never really been any good at accepting compliments.
“You better get used to me saying that, Dakota, because I will be telling you often.” Rian kissed her forehead, and gulped down the rest of his champagne. Dakota did the same, before sitting up in the bed, covering her breasts with the sheet. Goose bumps appeared on her skin, as Rian let a finger run over her naked back. She put both glasses away, and turned her head to look at Rian. He smiled at her, and kept tracing his finger on her back.
“I think it was worth me waiting for thirty minutes, because this was absolutely incredible,” Dakota said, and lay back in his arms. He wrapped them tightly around her, and kissed her forehead.
“It was supposed to take five minutes, but I had to take a cab to get to the nearest shop. And the line was insane,” he laughed, and Dakota giggled.
“I would wait thirty minutes again if I knew that you had this planned.”
“Oh, it wasn’t planned at all. I just figured, as we got into the room that I didn’t want it to be a… one-night-stand type of thing. I wanted it to be special.”
“It was special, indeed! Although I must tell you; I am not much of a fan when it comes to surprises, but this was a very good surprise.” Dakota giggled, and looked into Rian’s beautiful, brown eyes.
“So, I can surprise you, so long as I know that you will like the surprise?”
“Absolutely right,” Dakota giggled.

Rian was twirling a strand of her hair in his fingers, as Dakota was halfway on her way to the land of dreams.
“Is this your natural hair colour?” he asked suddenly, bringing Dakota back from whatever dream she had fallen in to.
“What?” she asked sleepily.
“Is this you natural hair colour?” Dakota smiled carefully.
“No… Why are you asking?”
“Just wondering. What is your natural colour?”
“A very, very boring brown colour. I have been dyeing my hair black for almost five years.”
“I’m sure your hair was beautiful.”
“I like it better when it is black.”
“It’s beautiful. Beautiful hair for a beautiful girl.” Dakota giggled violently, and moved her head a little, and immediately she heard his steady heartbeat in his chest.
“I can hear your heart.”
“I’m glad I’m alive, thank you for making sure my heart is beating.”
“I like it.”
“And I like you,” Rian responded quickly. Dakota closed her eyes, and as she drifted off to sleep, she felt a soft pair of lips touch hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cuuuute? :P

Also, I would like to thank you for commenting and subscribing! I have 10 subscribers now :D THAAAANK YOU!