Sequel: A Story To Be Told
Status: Ended

A Week, A Lifetime

Epilogue

ONE MONTH LATER
Life seemed so extremely boring after the adventure both Dakota and Kaylee had been through. School was a drag, work was painful, and everyday life was kind of boring. Both Dakota and Kaylee had had such a wonderful week with the boys, which made everything else seem boring. Dakota and Rian had exchanged several letters, and they tried skyping at least once a week, although sometimes that was hard to do. They had also had several talks on the phone, but weirdly enough – Dakota wanted more. Dakota was also terrified that Rian would meet a new girl, and she would be forgotten, but Alex kept telling her that he was only talking about her, and no one else. Kaylee and Alex had also talked a lot, and they seemed to be hitting it off more now than they did during their week together.

“Dakota!” Kaylee yelled from the living room, and Dakota ran out to meet her, cuddling with Aria as she sat down.
“What is it?” Dakota asked, and Kaylee waved a letter in front of her face.
“You’ve got mail!” she exclaimed happily, and handed the letter to her friend. Dakota’s eyes widened, and she ripped open the letter, unfolding the paper.
“Is it from Rian?” Kaylee asked with a mocking tone. Dakota furrowed her brows, as she read who the sender was.
“No, it’s from Alex.”

DAKOTA!
Well, I thought it was about time you get a letter from me as well, and not only from your lover boy. I thought I should tell you a little of what’s going on.

We are still in America, touring, drinking, and having a blast, although I miss both you and Kaylee. I miss you telling me what to do, bossing me around, and I miss Kaylee stealing a glance at me every now and again. I know she likes me, y’know? And I think I kinda like her too… It would be easier to tell if I could just be with her again.

Jack and Zack say hi! And Jack told me to tell you to keep being your amazing self! He’s such a douche, isn’t he?! :P

Well, the thing is. I know Rian seems all brave and happy when you talk to him, but the truth is – he’s not doing so well. You’ve had your fair share of worry and sadness over him, and since he refuses to tell you what he feels, I am going behind his back. So I’m telling you – he misses you like crazy. He cries a lot, but he tries to hide it. He smiles and makes jokes, but we all know he’s struggling. And I know he really wants to see you again.

Basically what I’m trying to say is: You need to come visit us. You absolutely need to. I know you have school and all, but can’t you take a week off or something, and come visit us. We have a Canadian tour coming up next month, and we all (except Rian of course) decided that we want to pay for you and Kaylee to come over here. Because I hate seeing Rian like this, and I know you aren’t the happy-go-lucky kind of girl you really are. At least not lately. So you need to come here.

How about you tweet a code word of some sort when you get this, and I’ll make sure we can skype that night, and we can plan the whole thing. Please?! Both you and Rian need it, and to tell you the truth, I think I need it too! Because I miss you, and I miss Kaylee! So please. The code word will be “butterbeer”. Seeing as I know that you love Harry Potter. So please, butterbeer me!

I love you, Dakota! Hope you’re well, and I’ll see you soon! (Just because that’s what people add on the end of a letter).

Much love and kisses and all that jazz,
Alex Gaskarth!


Dakota let the letter fall in to her lap, and Kaylee reached out to grab it, but Dakota pulled it back quickly.
“Why can’t I read it? If it’s from Alex?”
“Just because… I need my phone!” Dakota ran to her room, grabbed her phone, and ran back out into the living room.
“What are you doing?”
“Sending a code word to Alex. I think we might be going to Canada!”

She opened up her twitter application, and quickly wrote:

I think I want some butterbeer!”
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. That was the end of A Week - A Lifetime.. But not to worry, there will be a sequel :) Just keep your eyes up, and the sequel will be up in not too long :)

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing and commenting! It means the world to me, so THANK YOU :D

Lots of love, Jo xxx