Sequel: A Story To Be Told
Status: Ended

A Week, A Lifetime

four;

Kaylees face was filled with shock, amazement and absolute joy. Dakota looked at her friend first, before turning her gaze towards the guys. She waved at them, and Alex jogged to them. First he wrapped his arms around Dakota, stunning her with a hug, which she did not at all expect.
“I’m glad you could make it,” he said happily, before turning to take Kaylee into his arms. Her breath staggered at his touch, and Dakota knew that her friend was close to fainting.
“Did you like the show?” Alex asked Kaylee as he walked out of the hug. All she managed to do was nod, before her face flushed a violent red colour.
“How about you, Dakota? Did you like it, or was it as bad as you thought it would be?” He had turned to face Dakota, and smiled a smug smile.
“I never said it would be bad, I simply said I did not know what to expect.” Dakota giggled, but was distracted as a tall, gangly guy with a mess of a hair came jogging towards them.
“You don’t even like our music, but you are still here. I’m Jack.” Kaylee whimpered at his approach, and Dakota felt even more surprised when Jack wrapped his arms around her.
“What did you think of the show?” he asked, and Dakota grinned.
“I was extremely, positively surprised, actually. You guys were absolutely brilliant!” Jack grinned, before turning to Kaylee.
“Our biggest fan, huh?” He too wrapped his arms around Kaylee. Kaylee was shaking. She was, after all, surrounded by the four guys on the planet she loved the most.

The two other guys walked over to greet the girls, and Dakota’s heart beat a little faster when the drummer came over. He really was handsome. He took out his arm to greet the girls.
“Hi, I’m Rian!” Kaylee managed to whisper something that sounded like ‘hello’. The bass player came and shook the girls’ hands.
“Zack.” Dakota was grinning like crazy, thoroughly enjoying the look on Kaylees face.
“Talk to them, Kaylee,” she whispered into her ear, and took her hand and headed to the couch. The guys sat down as well, laughing at an inside joke. Alex decided to sit next to Dakota, and put his arm around her shoulders.
“So, have we gained a fan, or what?”
“I think you might actually have,” Dakota sniggered, before cracking up completely at the look on Kaylees face.
“You liked it that much?” she asked in a whisper, her voice too low for anyone but Dakota to hear.
“Yes, I did Kaylee.”
“That’s awesome!” Jack said a little too loudly, making Kaylee jump.
“Wow, you really are a jumpy one, Kaylee. We don’t bite.” Alex said while laughing, his arm still placed around Dakotas shoulders.
“Not that hard, at least,” Jack finished Alex’s unfinished sentence, and they both laughed.

“How about something to drink?” Jack asked and jumped up from the couch. “What do you drink, ladies? No beer, that’s for sure!”
“I drink beer,” Dakota countered, giving Jack a mischievous face.
“Wow, I’m impressed. Guys, let’s keep her!”
“I am afraid I am not yours to keep!” Dakota sniggered, squinting at Jack, as he filled up a glass of beer.
“How about you Kaylee?” She shrugged, still not being able to say anything.
“If you have some vodka and orange juice, she will be just fine!” Dakota replied on her friends’ behalf.
“Coming right up!” Jack started mixing, while Alex got comfortable next to Dakota, still clinging on to Dakota. He turned to talk to her, but Dakota let out a giggle as he did.
“What?” he asked, not quite understanding what she was laughing at.
“You are obviously drunk, Alex.”
“Am not.”
“Are too! I can smell it on your breath.”
“That’s doesn’t mean I’m drunk, but yeah, I’ve had a couple of drinks today.” Kaylee giggled at the argument, and Alex looked right at her.
“What now?”
“You two are arguing like an old couple,” Kaylee said. The room became completely quiet, and a slightly uncomfortable silence filled the room. At least until Jack and Alex cried out of joy at the same time.
“And she speaks!” The whole room rumbled with laughter, and Kaylee finally managed to relax. Jack brought their drinks over, and the party started.

The music was rumbling through the room, and the guys got more and more drunk. As did Dakota and Kaylee, although Kaylee was little bit more buzzed than Dakota. She had drunk this much to get rid of the nerves. She was now dancing to the music with the very, very drunk Jack. His dancing was not exactly good, seeing as he was gangly and skinny, and he simply looked clumsy out on the floor. Dakota was sitting in between Alex and Rian, and was currently laughing so hard that she thought she was going to pass out.
“No, really he did.”
“He did not!” Dakota countered, using her finger to wipe a tear that had forced its way through her eyelashes.
“It’s true, he did!” Rian replied, and laughed, his pearly white teeth causing her heart to jump in her chest. She turned to face Alex, an entertained look on her face.
“Someone stole your laundry, and you ran around butt naked looking for it?”
“They even videotaped it,” Alex replied, laughing, his face turning a little red.
“That is a video I would like to see,” Dakota replied, and before she knew what was happening, Rian had jumped up from the couch.
“I’ll show you!” He found a laptop, and brought it back to where Dakota and Alex were sitting.
“No, dude, please, don’t show it to her, please.” Alex jumped towards Rian, landing right on top of Dakota. She felt squashed into the couch as the wild Alex was wiggling his way towards Rian. Rian kept the laptop away from Alex’s hands, laughing hard as he did so.
“Alex, you are killing me,” Dakota squealed, and Alex finally got away from her.
“Sorry, it’s just… Embarrassing, that’s all.”
“Doesn’t matter, pretty boy. I am going to watch that video. Show me Rian.” Both Dakota and Rian laughed, and Rian pressed play. The fact that Kaylee had not even noticed all the fuzz was surprised, seeing as she had this insane crush on Alex, but she was too busy having a wonderful time dancing with Jack. The video was hilarious, and Dakota could not stop laughing. Alex was shaking his head, his one hand covering his face, while he was whispering “no, no, no, no.”
“This is hilarious! Oh, Alex, could you please get that drunk today as well?” Dakota laughed, and bumped her shoulder to Alex’s shoulder.
“Oh no, we wouldn’t want that. He was seriously pissed that night,” Rian said, and closed the laptop. Alex shrugged, smiled, and gave Dakota a nudge, before walking over to Jack and Kaylee. He started dancing with them, while drinking the last of his beer. Rian and Dakota were still shaking with laughter, before Rian looked intently at Dakota.
“What?” she inquired.
“You just… I really enjoy your company. You make me laugh.” Dakotas face flushed a violent red, before she threw her arms wide, giving Rian a hug.
“You are awesome!” she exclaimed, before she dragged Rian to the floor, joining the others in a dance.

It was getting late, and Dakota and Kaylee were getting tired. Dakota was slouching on the couch, her feet resting on Alex’s lap, while resting her head on Rian’s shoulder. Kaylee was halfway sleeping, her head resting next to Jack’s head.
“This was a great night,” Alex said, and Dakota nodded in agreement.
“It really was,” she agreed, and stifled a yawn.
“You should join us,” Alex said, as if he had a sudden realisation.
“What?” Dakota’s head snapped up, as she looked intently on Alex.
“Join us, on the tour. Come with us on the bus.”
“For real? You are joking, right?”
“No, right guys. It will be the most brilliant last week of our UK tour.” Jack nodded eagerly, as did Zack.
“Yeah, you should join us!” Rian exclaimed excitedly. Kaylee looked at all four of the boys, before she turned to look at Dakota.
“Let’s do it!” she said, the excitement apparent in her voice.
“Are you sure?” Dakota asked her friend, while she was very uncertain as to what she wanted. Kaylee nodded eagerly.
“Well, alright then!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Party, party! Haha, sorry for not including Zack more, but he is rarely there, isn't he? :P Haha! Enjoy!