Sequel: A Story To Be Told
Status: Ended

A Week, A Lifetime

five;

Travelling with the guys in All Time Low had not at all been the plan, but that is what turned out to happen. The day after the party, Dakota and Kaylee had gone back to their hotel to pack up their stuff, the tour bus waiting outside the hotel. It felt silly, really. Having the tour bus of a world famous band waiting for them outside their hotel. Dakota could not help but feeling like some sort of a groupie.
“I can not believe we are really travelling with the band!” Kaylee squealed, and jumped in excitement. We packed all our belongings, and left the hotel. A swarm of girls were standing outside the bus, and both Alex and Jack were outside talking to their fans. Dakota slowly advanced toward the crowd, not knowing what to do. Surely, all these girls would think the worst of them if they went into the bus.
“Dakota! Kaylee! There you are! What the hell took you so long?” Jack sprinted towards the girls, and offered to take both Kaylee and Dakota’s suitcases.
“Thanks,” Kaylee said happily, and followed Jack to the entrance of the bus. He hurried us into the bus, before sticking his head out the entrance.
“Lovely to meet you, ladies, but we really have to go!” Alex jumped into the bus, which started driving immediately. The bus looked surprisingly classy.
“Nice… bus,” Dakota said, standing in the hallway of the bus. There was a small lounge at the front, with a rather small kitchen.
“Let me show you around,” Alex said, and waved both Dakota and Kaylee to him.
“So, this is the small lounge. Leather seats and all,” he started, while stroking his hand affectionately over the white leather.
“And here’s the bathroom, but remember to read the sign.” Dakota simply had to read it, and she did so out loud.
“No solids? Really?”
“Yep, no pooping in here. We have to stop for that shit. Get it?” Alex was a little too proud of his own joke, and Dakota shook her head in disbelief as she giggled.
“Yeah, anyway. Here are our bunks. The crew sleeps in these bunks, while we, as the divas that we are, we have bigger bunks. He patted the pillow on the one bunk carefully.
“This is where the magic happens.” He wiggled his eyebrows at the two girls, and Kaylee sniggered, her face turning red.
“And here is the back lounge. We usually hang out back here.” Both Rian and Zack were sitting there; Rian was buried behind his Mac. Zack was, per usual, sitting without his shirt on, a sight Dakota did not at all mind. Rian finally decided to turn to look at the girls, and Dakota casually sat down next to him.
“What are you doing?” she asked, and put her feet underneath her. Kaylee was expressing her excitement about joining them to Alex, and he was nodding and smiling at her. It was all too apparent that Kaylee was crazy in love with him, because she was never this nervous around people.
“I am checking my twitter,” Rian said, bringing Dakota back from her thoughts.
“Oh, you should follow me. @D_Sullivan is my twittername.” Rian followed orders, and found Dakota and added her.
“Are you following me?” he asked, clasping his hands together. Dakota felt ashamed, as she had to shake her head.
“Sorry. I was not a fan until last night, so you are going to have to forgive me for that.” Rian pushed his Mac in front of Dakota.
“Do it now then. Follow all of us!” Dakota agreed, and logged in, following all the boys.
“I am going to make fun of you if you tweet something stupid, just so you know,” she said, before putting her head on the back of the couch.

“Are you alright?” Rian asked, as Dakota had closed her eyes.
“Yes, I am alright. Just a headache. I always get headaches after drinking beer. I really am more of a wine-type-of-girl, although the headaches I get from that is even worse.” Rian smiled his amazing smile, before rummaging through his bad that was sitting right next to him.
“Take a painkiller,” he said, and handed one to Dakota.
“Thanks,” she replied happily. Kaylee was sitting happily in the couch, with Zack on one side, and Alex on the other.
“Excited for a good week?” Alex asked both girls, and they unanimously answered with a “yes.”
“Where are we supposed to sleep?” Kaylee asked, asking a question that Dakota wanted answered as well.
“Oh, haven’t thought of that. I don’t know, actually.” Alex replied.
“No worries, Kay, you can sleep in my bunk if you’d like,” Jack said, having just arrived at the back of the bus. Kaylee turned red at the comment.
“I swear, I won’t touch you unless you want me to.” He grinned like an idiot, and brushed his hand through his ruffled hair.
“And you can sleep in my bunk, D, if you want to. Same promise from me,” Alex said, and grinned just as stupidly as Jack. They really did look alike, the two of them. Dakota simply smiled, instead of answering, before a thought hit her.
“Kay! All the bookings we made. At the hotels. All the money we spent!”
“Don’t worry about it, we’ll cover it for you,” Alex said, and smiled at both of the girls.
“We still need to call and let them know we will not be booking in.” Dakota took out her cell phone.
“Rian, could I borrow you computer for a bit?”
“It’s a Mac, and yes, you can,” he replied, and moved the Mac closer to me. Dakota smiled at Rian’s comment.
“Alright then, a Mac.” She quickly started typing, finding all the names for the hotels, and started calling to all the different hotels.
“And Alex. If one of you guys piss me off, you are paying for our new hotels, alright?” she sniggered, and Alex raised his eyebrows.
“I am pretty sure I’ll piss the both of you off at some point.”

The band had the night off, before they had another gig the day after, and of course, there was going to be a party on the bus.
“Wine for the young lady.” Rian placed a glass of wine in front of Dakota, smiling as he did so.
“Wow, so you actually listen when I talk?” Dakota asked surprisingly, not expecting him to have heard that minor detail.
“Of course I do,” Rian replied and sat down next to her, clinking his bottle of beer to her glass.
“What are we toasting for?” Dakota asked, leaning in closer to Rian, her eyes squinting at him. She was smiling her crooked smile.
“For a great week, and to new friends.” He placed his arm around Dakotas shoulders, and they clinked their drinks together one more time, before Jack came falling into the lounge, drunk as hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Another one for you :)