No One Cares

chapter 8.

When we arrived to the restaurant I was extremely hungry. My stomach was even making nosie. But thank god Johnathan didn’t hear that. As we waited to be seated I looked around.

“Wow this is a fancy place.”I said

“Yea I like it.” he said as we were seated in a both next to a big glass window that looked out to a beautiful waterfall.

“Umm Johnathan how fancy is this place.” I asked hoping that it wasn’t to expensive.

“Nicest place in town I believe.” he said looking at the menu.

“Are you kiding me Johnathan you didn’t need to take me to a expensive place like this.” I said looking down at my lap.

When he saw me looking down he got up and sat next to me placing a finger under my chin lifting up my head to look into his beautiful blue eyes, that I loved so much.

“Hey don’t talk like that. But your right I didn’t need to take you here, but I wanted to. I wanted to spend time like this,” he said as he got closer.

“OH MY GOD JOHNATHAN DRAKE THE SECOND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!” Said a very familiar voice.

“Oh shit” said Johnathan smiling a little.

Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god. *runs around in circles screaming* I thought blushing and wishing I could just find a deep hole to crawl into, and just stay there for the rest of my life.

“Diamond” he said starting to turn around and stand up.

“Answer my question. Why are you here, with her?” she asked giving me the worst glance in the world. I mean really you would think that in any second that she would grab a knife from one of the tables and throw it at me.

Johnathan though moved over so she couldn’t see me. God he is a life saver.

“Well Diamond what does it look like we are doing?..well we were going to order dinner before you came along I guess now we will just have to leave and find somewhere else to eat.” he said with a hint of anger in it. Then he said, “ come on Sara lets blow this popsicle ok.”

“Uuuhhh yea sure ok.” I said as I scooted out of the booth and walked over to him, and Diamond.

“Well nice seeing you.” he said to Diamond while grabbing a hold onto my hand. “Lets go,” and we went we left there I think as fast as we could, and all the while I knew Diamond’s eyes were just burning into our hands.

After driving for a little while we settled for just a old dinner. I ordered some coffee and a hash browns. He got some eggs and bacon with orange juice. He looked like a little kid when he got his food, and with that orange juice right next to him I made me laugh.

“What..what’s so funny?” he asked with a mouth full of eggs and bacon. Which just made me laugh even harder.

“Nothing” I said when I had the littlest breath to speak.

“Ok what ever.” he said not even caring that much I guess. When we finished eating we just sat there staring out the window till he said, “ come on I want to show you something.” while getting out of his chair and getting some money out of his wallet placing a 50 dollar bill onto the table which was way more than needed, then reaching for my hand which I placed happily into his hand.

As we walked to his car he took out what looked like a bandanna and asked, “ ok you trust me right?” and of course I was to shocked to answer so I just nodded my head. So he tied it around my head and asked me if I could see I couldn’t so I nodded my head no.

“Ok then here we go,” he said as he helped me get into the car and buckled up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wonder where there going HUUMMMM

comment = Life!!!

XxXcypressXxX