Hello Angel, Goodnight Doll.

Cigarettes.

“Livy, what are you doing here?” Joe asked, eying the pajama's in my hands before opening the door wider. I stormed over here after my little fight with Brendon and knocked on their bus door. I didn't have the fall out boy bus code yet.

It's a good thing this fight happened before we left for the venue because I did not want to be stuck on that bus with Brendon.

“Brendon fight?” Joe asked as I stepped onto the bus, I love how he knew exactly what had happened.

“Yep,” when I reached the top of the stairs Pete was looking at me from the couch, a sad look on his face.

“I'm sorry....”

“It's not your fault Pete, though I wish you would have kept your mouth shut.” I said the last part with some bite, making Pete cringe a little. “Besides, Brendon doesn't need to be a little bitch about it. It wasn't any of his business. Just because he likes to share every fucking detail about his sex life, doesn't mean I do.”

I could feel Pete and Joe staring at me, I didn't get angry often, seeing me so frustrated probably had them a little surprised.

“I'm sure it'll be fine, you know how Brendon is-”

“No, I'm fucking done. You know what he said to me Pete? YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HE FUCKING SAID!?” Pete's eyes widened at my raised voice, his back pressing deeper into the couch.

“What?” He voice was feeble, he didn't want to know what had pissed me off so much. He knew it was bad.

“I told him I was coming here and he said, 'What? So you can fuck Pete again?' Who does that, who fucking says that?!” I dropped my clothes to the floor and lifted my hands to my face, trying to fight off angry tears.

“Hey, hey, come on it's okay,” I felt Joe's arm wrap around me from behind, resting a head on my shoulder.

“He's so frustrating, I'm so tired of this.” I hissed, pulling my hands from my face and looking at Pete. He climbed up to his feet, walking towards me.

“He's just looking out for you Liv,” Pete gave me a small smile but I shook my head, pulling from Joe's grip.

“I'm not a little girl.”

An awkward silence filled the room for a second before Joe decided to speak up.

“So what are you going to do?” Joe asked, and I shrugged my shoulders.

“Stay here until I can find a way to California. I still have a job to do, at least until they can find a replacement.” I said bitterly, rubbing at my arms.

“What you going to do when you get back to California?” Pete gave me sad eyes, he knew what I wanted to do. He wasn't stupid.

“Sell my house and probably stay with my grandparents in Arizona until I can find a house. Take a break for a little while......” I stalked over to the couch, falling onto it and leaning back.

“Well, if that's what you want....” I closed my eyes for a second before hearing the door to the bus open.

“What are you doing here?” Patrick asked, pretending to be disgusting with my presence. Andy was behind him.

“Brendon fight...”

“I swear, you guys should just get married, you guys fight more than most couples.” I grabbed a pillow and threw it at Andy's head. He caught it and than tackled me to the ground.

“GET OFF!” I screamed, trying hard not to laugh at Andy. I was pissed, I didn't want to hoarse around.

“NEVVAAA!” Andy pressed me into the ground and started to cuddle me, I attempted to push him off but failed. “I don't like seeing you sad, so cheer up.”

“Fine, fine, you're crushing me.” Andy pushed himself off me and laid down beside me, giving a smile. I sat up a little, offering Patrick a sad smile which he returned.

“Don't let him get to you, you know how Brendon is...”

“Yeah...I think I'm just going to get some sleep...” Patrick nodded and I stood up.

“You can sleep in my bunk if you wish,” Pete said, Brendon's words immediately coming back to me.

“No, that's okay, I'll just sleep in the back lounge....” Pete gave me a little frown but only nodded his head. I walked into the back lounge, pulling out my cellphone and dialing Josh's number.

“Hello?” Josh answered after the 3rd ring, his voice a little rough, I probably woke him.

“Hi...”

“What's wrong?” Josh grunted, I could hear him sitting up in bed, he was probably running one of his hands through his hair.

“Brendon and I fought....” I muttered, Josh sighed, he knew all to well about our fights.

“About.....?” I cringed, I hadn't even told Josh about Pete and I having sex. We weren't together, but still, Pete and I were really close and hung out whenever Fall Out Boy wasn't on tour. Josh wouldn't be happy hearing I spent so much time with a dude I slept with. “Well, Pete being the big mouth he is....told everyone about something we did and Brendon was angry I didn't tell him.”

“And what did you and Pete do?” I sighed, I didn't want to deal with two people unhappy about what I've done in the past.

“It doesn't matter, it's just the fact that he wants to know every detail about my life and it's driving me insane.” Josh let out a yawn, not really interested in what I was talking about.

“Listen babe, it's late and I'm tired. Can we talk tomorrow?” I frowned, Josh never really cared when I was upset, he kinda just let me handle it myself.

“Yeah,” we wouldn't talk about it tomorrow.

We said our I love you's and our goodbye's before hanging up.

I sat up for a few minutes before letting myself be lulled to sleep by the engine of the bus.

When I awoke the next morning, it was pretty early. I was still in my clothes from the night before, never changing into my PJ's. I sat up, going to the front of the bus to see everyone was still asleep. I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv, watching something lame.

The bus was halted to a stop, we probably arrived at the venue late last night. I decided to go explore so I pulled my hair into a ponytail, grabbed my cellphone and walked off the bus.

I heard screams as the door to the bus opened, the girls waiting for the show tonight expecting it to be someone from Fall Out Boy but was just me. Their screams died down and I heard them asking questions like, “are you Pete's girlfriend?” or “are you a band whore?”

I ignored them, never paying attention to them.

I walked towards the venue, noticing they were setting up all the equipment for sound check. My family, Spencer and Brendon's family would be here tonight seeing as the show was in Vegas. We were at one of the very few outsides venue in Vegas. I had never been to this venue with Panic before, most of the venue's we had played were indoors. We weren't always blessed with luck when it came to weather in Vegas.

From the line up of the instruments, it appeared as though Panic would play first, than MCR and than FOB. Which is what I figured the line up would be, seeing as FOB was the biggest of the three bands.

“You're up awfully early.” I jumped at the sound of Gerard's voice behind me. I turned to look at him, smiling.

“Yeah, I passed out last night after eating....” I said, wondering if Mikey had told Gerard about the fight Brendon and I had last night.

“You stay on Fall Out Boy's bus last night?” I was taken back, well, I guess that answered my question.

“Yeah.....I'll probably be staying on their bus until I leave....” I didn't look at Gerard but I knew he was a little surprised by me saying I was 'leaving.'

“Leave?” Gerard asked and I only nodded, staring off at the guys getting the stage ready.

“Yeah, leave. I'll probably be here for the next week, maybe week and a half because I have a job to do, but after they find someone to replace me, I'll be going back home.”

“But the tour just started....”

“And I had never intended to be on this tour in the first place. Kinda got sucked into it.....” I looked at Gerard and gave him a sad smile, “I wasn't going to do anymore tours but Brendon went out of his way to get you guys on tour with us....and since your my favorite band....it seemed like it was necessary for me to go and I would have felt bad telling Brendon no.”

“That's right, I'm supposed to keep an eye out on you during the show to see your 'rad' moves.” Gerard laughed a little, bringing a smile to my face. My phone started to ring and I gave Gerard an apologetic smile before pulling it out. “Sorry, I have to take it....it's my boyfriend.” Gerard nodded and I walked away, clicking talk on it.

“Hello?” I said into the phone.

“Go talk to Brendon,” I was taken by surprise at Josh's demanding tone. He sounded pissed. “Oh and hey, while you're at it, figure out how you're going to apologize to your boyfriend for not telling him you slept with Pete.” Click.

I was taken back by the anger in Josh's voice. The fuck!? Did Brendon fucking call Josh and tell him?

“UGH!” I screamed, throwing the phone off into the distance. I wanted to rip my hair out. “GO DIE IN A FUCKING HOLE YOU PRICK!”

I looked over at the stage crew to see they were all staring at me like I was a freak. I didn't care. Gerard had disappeared, I figured he went back to his bus.

I needed a cigarette. Which meant I needed to get onto the panic bus.

I went to pick up my phone, which was in perfect condition after being chucked a few yards. I walked over to the buses, seeing Frankie leaving his as I stormed to my bus.

“Yo, Olivia,” I stopped in my tracks and waited for Frank to walk up to me. “You okay? I heard about last night....” I think he could sense the anger bursting from me.

“Listen Frank, it's nice of you to care but unless you have a cigarette, I don't want to talk....” Frank laughed, pulling a pack out of his pocket on queue. I looked at him with bright eyes and watched as he pulled one from the box. He held it out to me and I took it. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a lighter as well, holding it to the cigarette balancing between my lips and lighting it. I took a nice long drag, before pulling the cancer stick from my mouth and blowing the smoke out, my blood pressure seeming to drop on instant.

“Thanks,” Frank shrugged his shoulders, giving me a quick smile. “So you wanna talk about what happened?” Frank asked, pointing off to the stage where I assumed he was going.

“Sure,” we started to walk towards the stage that was pretty far from the buses. I took a few more drags from my cigarette before Frank finally spoke up.

“So what happened?”

“I'm assuming Mikey told you what happened last night,” Frank nodded and I continued, “well, after he left, I decided I wasn't listening to Brendon, so I would go stay with the Fall Out Boy dudes. When Brendon asked where I was going, I told him and he was like, 'oh, going to sleep with Pete again?' I slapped him, left than I got a really pleasant phone call from my boyfriend about 2 minutes ago.” Frank gave me a sad smile as we neared the stage.

“I'm sorry,” I shrugged my shoulders, finishing off my cigarette and putting it out under my foot.

“You guys get up pretty early for a band,” I changed the subject, not really wanting to make myself any more angry. I just needed to forget about this. Frank chuckled a little at the statement, hoping up on the stage and than giving me a hand up.

“It won't last after the show tonight, were not in tour mode yet. Plus, Gerard and I have an interview in a few minutes.”

“Ahh, so in reality you would still be asleep.” Frank giggled causing a smile to jump onto my lips. He was kinda cute.

“Basically.” Frank pulled out his pack a cigarettes again, this time placing one of his own between his lips. “Want another?” He said, his voice coming out slightly muffled from the cigarette.

“Yeah,” He held out the box to me and I took another, he placed it back in his pocket and pulled out his lighter. Lifting his hand to block the wind, he lite the cigarette and than handed it to me. I watched him take a long drag, the way he closed his eyes at the sensation of the smoke entering his lungs before pulling it from his lips and blowing the smoke up into the air. I bright the lighter to my own cigarette and did the same as Frank.

“You been to this venue before?” I ask Frank, not really recognizing the twists and turns of the hallways Frank was leading me through.

“Yeah, this is our 3rd time playing here.” Frank lead me to their dressing room, opening the door in a snap and walking in. “I take it you haven't been here before...” Frank said as we entered the room. I just nodded, Gerard was on the couch, their rider was set up in the background and there were some couches in the pretty dull white room. He was relaxed into the couch, sipping at what I assumed to be a cup of coffee.

“So why the interviews so early in the morning?” I asked them, Brendon and Spencer's interviews normally happened in the afternoon, not no 9 in the morning.

“A lot of people want to talk to us, just because our album just dropped 2 days ago, so there's going to be interview after interview today since this is our first show since the album drop. It's gonna be, 'are you nervous about fan reactions,' stupid shit like that.” Gerard spoke, his voice was a little raspy at the moment, probably from the hot coffee.

“Sounds lame,” I laughed a little at myself and watched Frank pour himself a cup of coffee. He added a few packets of splenda before going to sit down next to Gerard. Ashing into the small but clean ashtray placed on the table in front of them. I took another drag of my cigarette before going over and putting it out.

“So what will you be doing today?” Frank spoke up, watching me straighten up.

“Well, I don't do much during the day. Seeing as it's my job to take concert shots. It's not really in my job description to take pictures of the guys while they are getting ready but sometimes I do. Most of the time I just kinda take the time to do some photography, if I see something that would look cool in a photograph at least.” I shrugged my shoulders, running a hand through my dirty hair. “Probably find a shower too.”

“How long have you been taking pictures?” Gerard asked with a touch of curiosity.

“Since I was 15 or so. It wasn't my first dream, it was kinda something I did in the past time. I always wanted to write...” I said, kinda trailing off, “I was going to go to school but when the band blew up, I kinda got dragged along. I didn't get paid shit for the longest time. They payed me in food really, my pictures were actually very pointless because they weren't even famous.” I felt like an idiot, tell this stuff to them. Why did they care about what I had to say? I let myself fall into the couch opposite of Gerard and Frank, mentally kicking myself. They probably thought I was an idiot, getting into fights on the first day of tour...stupid shit like that.

“I'd love to read something of yours.....” Frank said, his eye's brightening up.

“Most of it's just poetry and such.”

“I'm down with poetry,” Frank laughed, I smiled at him before standing up and stretching, even though I hadn't been sitting for long. “Where you going?”

“Go find a way onto the bus without confrontation with Brendon.”

“Good luck with that.” Frank chuckled a bit, Gerard staying silent beside him, staring down at his coffee cup....like he was thinking about something.

Wonder what it could be....