Sequel: Bittersweet Goodbyes

Your Just A Daydream Away

Chapter Eleven

[ANNA]
I woke up in Alex's house. I was in his bed, and he was asleep on the couch he had in his room.
After sleeping, I did feel a lot better. I was still upset about Jake, but i knew that each day it would get easier to let him go.
Alex's words the other day had stuck in my head. As much as they had hurt, I knew they were one hundred percent true. I knew that he wasn't saying them to hurt me, he was trying to help me.
In fact, without him saying those words, it would probably be a lot harder to move on.
I climbed out of the bed slowly, trying not to make an noise. I didn't want to wake Alex. I was still in my dress from the funeral. I didn't remember leaving Alex's car, so he must of carried me in while I was asleep and let me sleep in his bed.
I went over to his closet, and pulled out a pair of his boxers, and one of his tee shirts. He wasn't that much bigger than me in size. Just height. He was tall.
I slipped out of the room, and shut the door quietly. I changed in the hall way, feeling more comfortable than before. I sat down at his kitchen table, and waited for him to wake up, thinking about everything that was going on between me and him.
I feel terrible knowing that we moved into this relationship so fast. It's completely unlike me actually.
I never would have thought that I would meet a guy at a concert, ask for his number, then meet up with him.
I did care for him though, regardless of the time we've known each other. I truly felt like we were meant to be together.
"Anna?" Alex's voice rang from the top of the stairs.
"I'm down here." I told him, my voice cracking a little. He came down the stairs, wearing nothing but drawstring sweat[ants, and pulled up a chair next to me.
"How are you?" He asked, looking genuinely concerned.
"I'm feeling a lot better than I did." I replied honestly "Thank you for being here for me throughout all of this."
"Your welcome, but you don't have to thank me. I know what your going through, and I know that through hard times like this, you just need someone who cares about you to be there for you. I wasn't about to make you go through his alone, Anna. I care about you so much." He stated, pulling me to him.
I leaned my head into his bear chest. Liking the feel of it's warmth on my face. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.
He held me like this for a while. We were just enjoying our time together.
"Come on, let's get you home." He said, as I pulled away.
I nodded, and he drove me back to my apartment and dropped me off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, I like this chapter kind of. It's just kind of cute I think :)]
What do you guys think??
Comment are always appreciated.
So yeah, comment and subscribe :)