Sequel: Bittersweet Goodbyes

Your Just A Daydream Away

Chapter Thirteen

[ALEX]
I woke up alone in a room I didn't recognize. The first thing I noticed was how much my head fucking hurt. I definitely had more alcohol than what I should have last night.
The second thing I noticed was the blood. All over my shirt was what appeared to be dried blood. I searched for the cause and saw a huge gash on my forearm, close to my tattoo.
The third thing I noticed, was that I had a pain in my chest. Like every breath I took caused a sharp pain.
I seemed to realize then that there were machines beeping around me. I was in a hospital.
"What the fuck?" I said, my own words pounding in my skull. I moved my head to my forehead, and felt a wet cloth there, I pulled it away and felt my head. I could feel a a cut in my head as well.
"Oh, good. Your up." A woman said, entering the room. I assumed she was a nurse.
"Yeah, what happened? Why am I here?" I asked her nervously.
"It's not my place to tell you. Your friends are here, I'll send them in.” She said, exiting the room. I sat and stared at the walls, having no recollection of anything that had happened after the first hour of Jack’s party.
“Alex!” Jack said excitedly, followed by Zack, Rian, Cassadee, and that girl Sara.
“Thank God you’re okay!” Sara said, seeming more shy than I remembered.
“Yeah, I’m fine. What the fuck happened last night?” I asked, getting impatient, and wanting to know what I did.
“Well, you got really fucked up. You were completely wasted. Worse than I‘ve seen from you in a while” Jack began, to which I nodded, having already known this part “Well, you disappeared for a little while, and then you came stumbling down the stairs, saying you needed to go see Anna.”
“We asked you why, and you said you were feeling really guilty, and you had to tell her the truth.” Rian added, and I noticed Sara blush a little.
“You wouldn’t tell use what you had to tell her, but you were insistent on going to see her.” Jack picked up. “We tried to stop you, but you managed to make it to your car. You drove away before we could get you from behind the wheel, and then, you crashed. You crashed into a fence, and nearly flipped your car over it.”
“Yes, with an accident like that, your lucky you only have a few scrapes, and one fractured rib.” Said the nurse, who had now returned and was examining my injuries.
“God, how could I have been so fucking stupid.” I scolded myself, ‘Where is Anna by the way, why isn’t she here?”
“We didn’t want to call her, just in case your injuries were more serious. She just lost her brother in a car accident, and we didn’t want her to have to worry about you a week after that. If you didn’t wake up today, we were going to call her.” Zack answered me.
I couldn’t believe how much of a dick I was last night. I got into a car accident, a week after Anna’s brother died from a similar event. I couldn’t believe I was so careless, what would happen if I had been seriously hurt? How would Anna have reacted.
“Well, we’re going to get some food. Do you want anything?” Rian asked me, I shook my head, feeling to sick to eat anything.
Everybody left, but Sara stayed behind, and shut the door behind her.
“Do you remember anything from last night?” She asked me bluntly.
“No, nothing. It’s all a blank.” I said, confused by her.
“Alex, you and I, we, um. We, well.” She stuttered.
“Spit it out.”
“We had sex.”
Those three words rang in my head. I had sex with her? Wasn’t this one of Anna’s friends? What the fuck was wrong with me.
“Alex, I am so sorry. I swear I had no idea you were with Anna. I just found out today.” She said, sounding scared. I realized what the expression on my face must have looked like, so I reassured her that my anger wasn’t directed towards her, it was directed towards myself.
“Okay, I hate to do this, but please, please. Do not tell anybody about this, not a single person. Especially Anna.” I told her, the thought of lying to Anna killing me inside.
“No problem, Alex I am so sorry.” She repeated, opening the door once again, and leaving to join the others. Leaving me plagued with guilt, and pains all over my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shit, this didn't happen last chapter. I felt like having these events happen, but dont read them from anybodys persepective would be a fun twist. Like have the events as a recap. I don't know, but yeah.
this chapter is wierd.
I dont like it.
What do you guys think????
As always, comment and subscibe please :))))