Sequel: Bittersweet Goodbyes

Your Just A Daydream Away

Chapter Two

[ALEX]
After the show ended, I wanted to meet that girl before she left.
I noticed her sitting at a table near the bar. She had headphones in, and she was staring at the floor. I made my way through the slowly emptying venue to reach her. I got to the table, and without hesitation I sat across from her. She was even more beautiful up close.
She looked up, and, looking nervous, she slowly pulled the headphones out of her ears. I smiled at her.
"Hi." She said, giving me a confused stare.
"Hey." I replied, "I'm Alex."
"Anna." she said, not making eye contact with me. I wish she wouldn't do this, I noticed that her eyes were gorgeous.
"What were you listening to?" I asked her, trying to ease the tension a little bit.
"Um, nothing in particular. I was just kind of switching between songs." She answered, and gave me an awkward smile.
"Oh." I said, not sure how to continue.
We sat in silence for a few seconds, until she finally spoke "You guys were really good up there."
"Thanks." I said, surprised by the compliment, but I wasn't sure why. People complimented our live show all the time. It was something we always dealt with being in a band, but for some reason, being told the show was great by this girl made my heart flutter, and gave me nervous butterflies.
"Not, to be to forward or rude or anything, but can I ask why you came over here?" She asked me, not sounding rude at all, just curious, and still slightly nervous.
"Well" I began, deciding on telling her the truth and hoping it wouldn't scare her away. "When I was on stage, I noticed you. You stood out."
"Is it because I wasn't jumping up and down like all the other fans? You came over because you were curious why I wasn't a huge All Time Low fan like everybody else?" She said, sounding a little bit angry, which confused me.
"No, not at all.” I said
“Oh, I thought you were one of those rock stars who got mad when everybody wasn’t a fan, so you would like, do what you could to make them a fan, and um, I don’t know. I guess I just jumped to conclusions, and overreacted a little.” She replied, looking down to hide her pink cheeks.
“I noticed you because, well, you were probably the most beautiful person in the crowd, and I couldn’t take my eyes off you.” I told her truthfully, at these words she looked up, embarrassment showed all over her face.
“You, you think I’m beautiful?” She asked shyly.
“Yes I do, and I came over here because I really wanted to meet you.” I smiled at her, and she smiled back, suddenly seeming a little more comfortable talking to me.
[ANNA]
“You, you think I’m beautiful?” I muttered quietly. Caught off guard by the compliment.
“Yes, I do, and I came over here because I really wanted to meet you.” He told me with a smile, and suddenly, I wasn’t nervous anymore. All of a sudden, I felt like I could talk to this guy, like he was an old friend. I grinned at him.
“Thank you Alex, so, when’s the meet and greet supposed to start?” I asked casually.
“A few minutes actually, everybody’s already outside waiting.” He replied, looking around for the first time since he came and sat down. “I guess I better get going to that actually.” He stood up, and suddenly I was filled with sudden confidence I’ve never felt before.
“Hey, before you go. Can I ask you something?” I said, standing up as well. Not caring that he was a huge rock star, and girls probably asked him the same thing every day. “Can I call you sometime?”
“Yeah. Here.” He took a napkin from the table and started writing something on it. He handed it to me, and it was a phone number. “Call me anytime.” he told me.
I smiled, and said “Will do.” and he grinned and turned away. As I sat back down to wait for Sara, I was surprised at my sudden boldness, and wondered what the fuck just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
So ya, random, but i dunno. What do you guys think? I'm not sure if I like it...so ya, comment and let me knowwwwww :D