Sequel: Bittersweet Goodbyes

Your Just A Daydream Away

Chapter Five

[ALEX]
My head was pounding when I woke up. I stood up to get some Tylenol, but instantly had to run to the bathroom to throw up.
"Dude." scoffed Zack as I left the bathroom.
"Shut up" I muttered, taking two Tylenol from my bag, and swallowing them dry. "Why are we still on the bus?" I asked remembering that we were supposed to return to our houses last night.
"Yeah, we were gonna but you were pretty fucked up, so we just stayed on the bus another night, so that no one had to drag you back to your house." He informed me.
"I didn't drink that much, did I?" I asked, knowing that I did in fact drink way more than I should have.
"Yeah, you did. You probably fucked things up with Anna also." He replied
"Wait, what do you mean I fucked things up with Anna?" I asked him, most of the nights events being a complete blur.
"You left the bar to get some fresh air, and apparently you ran into her. She brought you back to the bar, but she seemed a little angry. I don't know what you did to piss her off, but you better do something to fix it." he said, handing me my phone. "Call her." He said, as he turned and left the bus.
I dialed her number, and she answered after the third ring.
"Hello?"
"Hey, Anna. It's Alex. Um, I was just calling to apologize. For, um, whatever I did last night." I told her.
"You don't remember?" She asked.
"Not really, no. I drank a lot last night, and I've got the hangover to prove it." I said, and laughed nervously.
"You came into the bookshop where I work, and you tried to kiss me."
"Look, Anna. I'm so sorry. I was really drunk, and I do stupid shit when I'm drunk." I said, hoping that she didn't hate me.
"It's okay Alex. I know you wouldn't have done it if you were sober." She replied, her voice taking on a slightly less angry tone.
"So you forgive me." I asked hopefully.
"Yeah, we can just put it behind us." She answered, the corners of my mouth rising into a s mile.
"Good." I sighed, thankful that I didn't ruin things with this girl before they even started. "So are we still on for tonight?"
"Yep. See you at six." and with that. she hung up the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um...yeah...update...another sucky chapter...short, boring. Yeah. The next chapter will be more interesting, I promise. It's gonna be there first date/hang out/thing.....so yeah, should be interesting...Um, yeah. This one was all in Alex's perspective, cuz I wan't in the mood to make it Anna's perspective. So yeah, comment? Please :)