Status: Coming Soon!

And That Is Why I Stare

I Hate Delicious Food

Beep-beep beep-beep beep-beeSLAM! Be-be-beep be-be-beep be-be-beep be-be-beeBANG! bebebebebebebebebebeCRASH! CRACK! .... Ahhhh... Peace and quiet. BOOM BOOM BOOM! "Sweetie! Time to wake up! The sun says goodmorning!" my mom sings outside my bedroom door. I groan and roll over. "I said, the sun says good morning!" my mom says in a warning tone.
"Fine, fine, I'm up!" I groan. I roll out of bed and look at my alarm clock... Or what's left of it. "Oops," I mutter. Then I shrug. Whatever. I gave it two warnings, but it kept beeping, so I threw it... Now the alarm clock is no more. I bow my head and give clockie a moment of silence, then walk to the bathroom to go potty and wash my hands. Then I brush my hair and splash water on my face to wake myself up. I trudge back to my room and open my closet and inspect the clothes within. Then I grab my slightly faded maroon shoes, my black skinnies, and a white plaid flannel with a black tanktop underneath. I screw up my mouth in contemplation, then shrug and slap on a black baseball hat. My brown, wavy hair is a mess today anyways. I skip downstairs and into the kitchen, plopping down at the table. I look up at my mom and grin. "Good morning!!" I yell.
Mom looks at me and shakes her head, mumbling some nonsense about me being bi-polar. I scowl and whine, "Hey! I am not bi-polar!"
Mom sighs and shakes her head. "sure, sure, whatever helps you sleep at night." I pout and slouch down in my chair for about ten seconds. Then Mom sets a plate of chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, and eggs in front of me and I am sitting up straight and shoving a bite of pancake in my mouth in no time. I hate eating delicious food because you want to eat it really fast, yet, at the same time, you want it to last. I scarf it down anyways. I eat the crunchy, almost melt-in-your-mouth bacon and cheesy scrambled eggs. Then I grab a few of the extra pancackes and put them in a Tupperware container, add a few pieces of bacon, and a bunch of the eggs. Then I shove it into a paper bag and run upstairs to my room. I shove the bag into my backpack and run into the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I finish brushing my hair, I remember my mom got me this detangeler that gurantees to 'get the job done' and 'tame wild hair.' I spray some in and attempt to run a brush through it. 'Fail,' I think, wincing as I tug the brush out of my hair. I decide to just braid it and slap my baseball cap back on my head. I walk back into my room and sling my backpack on. I also grab my guitar case and walk outside to wait for Genysis, by best friend, to pull up. When she does, I throw my guitar case and backpack into the back seat. Then I settle into the front seat and grin at Gen. Suddenly, the intro to one of my songs comes on over the speakers, and I freeze. No. Way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Sorry it took so long. I started 8th grade last week. Anyways, I attempted to make cookie dough, but I couldn't find the baking powder. Or the flour... Anyway, thanks to my two commenters. I love you! Oh, and today, my power went out. Almost all of southern (I think it's southern) California had a black out. And it came back on like a half an hour ago, so I had wifi, and since I typed it all up on my iPod, I just finished up the chapter and updated!! Yay! Haha, I'm a dork.
~Quinn