‹ Prequel: Disenchanted
Status: Complete (2016)

Ocean's Burning

Chapter 12

“We can’t just walk through the front door!” Kitty stated anxiously as Harry rushed to change his clothing, “Snape’s Head Master now.”

“We’ll go to Hogsmeade, use the secret passage ways.” Harry stated quickly, glancing at the rest of them, “He’s different. Somethings happening.”

Kitty sat on the grass removing her shoes and shaking her wet hair, “Volde-”
She rolled her eyes as Ron squirmed, “You know who?

“Yeah,” Harry nodds putting on his jacket, “He’s weaker.”

“It’s the horcruxes.”

“Maybe he’s dying,” Ron suggests sitting on the floor.

“No, no. It’s more like he’s wounded.” Harry shook, “He’s anxious now, he’s more dangerous.”



Draco

The pale blonde boy stood by his Mother, watching horrified as the Dark Lord paced up and down the destroyed Gringott’s bank. He watched as his Master paced up and down the stained red wooden floor. Bodies of goblins and Ministry Police layered on the floor.
The trinket against his chest hissed gently and he turned his gaze away from he family.
He glanced at the trinket carefully, his hands trembling.
Home.
Home is where it started and home is where it would all end.



Kitty stared at Dumbledore’s brother nervously.

Having reached Hogwarts, apparating, an alarm, a cat like screech sounded through the silent, snowy village. Crouched in a destroyed house, the four stayed silent, as Snatchers raced past them.

“It’s Potter!”
“Where are you boy-”
“Search, don’t stop until you find him!


Now they sat in a house, cups of mead, bowls of soup, cheese and bread before them, Kitty and Harry refused to touch them.

“We have to get into Hogwarts. Horcruxes.” Harry stated, as he paced infront of the fire.

Aberforth glanced up with a scoff, “The job my brother gave you is suicide.”

“It’s not, because we’ve gotten this far.” Kitty hissed at the elder man, who glanced surprised at the girl, “Doesn’t anything your brother stood for, mean anything to you?”

“Of course it does. There is however, no point in continuing. Look what happened to him. I suggest you all go home, live a little longer.”

“Some of us don’t have homes anymore sir.” Kitty stated, watching the man meet her gaze, “But what we do have is Hogwarts, and that is enough, to fight for.”

The old man, glanced at Kitty with narrowed eyes before walking towards the fire place, where he glanced at the portrait of beloved sister, and nodded.
Kitty and Harry watched as she walked further and further into the painting. A door slammed, signaling Aberforth’s departure.

“Harry?”

Harry stared unsure as someone within the portrait spoke.

“Kitty?”

Kitty lurched forward at the sound of a familiar voice, a face lit up by a wand.

“N-Neville?” she whispered, as the portrait swung open and she was pulled tightly into the tall boys embrace.

“I knew you lot would come back!”

The group crawled into the tunnel that seemed to lead under Hogwarts. Kitty listened carefully of punishment that went on inside the school. The Carrow’s. Snape.



“Get us robes.” Kitty said.

Ginny who was hugging her tightly, let go of her embrace.

“What?”

“We have to finish them off, from the inside out.” She stated, glancing at her class mates. Happy to see them, bruised, but all very much alive. Harry nodded stiffly at her, and watched as Luna and Lavender walked to the back of the Room of Requirement.

“Snape’s never going to let you out of his sight Harry.” Ginny urged standing next to him with an impatient face.

“We don’t have time to worry about that.” he assured her, grabbing a robe as they were handed to him and Kitty.

“The Order still exists. It’s all of us.”



Kitty stared, hidden between Cho and McCormick and glared as Snape stood at the head of the Great Hall. The Carrow’s at his side, her wand was gripped vice like in her hand, waiting for a moment when Snape would cross a line, and she would strike.

“Many of you, I’m sure, are wondering, why I have summoned you at this hour.” Snape spoke dangerously.
“It’s come to my attention that earlier this evening Harry Potter was spotted this evening, in Hogsmeade.” he stated calmly, pacing up and down the pew of students. Kitty slouched down turning her face as he glanced in her direction, but continued on, “If a student, or member of staff is found to be hiding Potter, they suffer a punishment, as deep as the severity of the crime they are carrying out.”

Kitty glanced anxiously at the wall of the Great Hall where she spotted Professor McGonagall looking ill.

“And anyone, who has knowledge of the situation and fails to come forward, will be punished equally, and severely.”

“Now then if anyone has any knowledge, of Mr. Potter’s movements, I invite them to step forward.” he stated darkly stopping up the aisle of the lined up students, “Now.”

Kitty stepped forward from her perch, her wand oustretched as Snape sneered at her as the Carrow’s drew their wands.

Kitty smirked back darkly, as gasps filled the room, as Harry Stepped forward.
“It seems despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem, Headmaster.”

Kitty walked towards Harry, backwards as the doors opened.

Harry face him, challenging him as thousands of students look on. “How dare you stand where he stood!” Harry yelled, “Tell them how it happened that night. How you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and KILLED him!”

Kitty froze at his words, and glanced at Snape just as he pulled out his wand. Kitty lurched forward, only to find herself standing next to Minerva. She glanced at the Professor, only to be pushed out of the way, with Harry, as she shot a spell first.

And So it Begins.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would officially like to say, that the writing for this story is complete :]

Battle for Hogwarts begins next chapter
I didn't get many comments for the last update :[ so I won't be updating until we get a good few :]

I just watched '3:10 to Yuma' with Christian Bale(new crush lol) and for those that haven't watched it, I highly suggest it :3

Please Check out and subscribe to my new story: Ft. Bruce Wayne(Christian Bale) The Dawn