‹ Prequel: Disenchanted
Status: Complete (2016)

Ocean's Burning

Chapter 14

As Harry, Ron and Hermione walked down the hall, after Voldemort had given Harry the ultimatum, Malfoy had disaparated with an anguished groan, yelling at Harry and the others.
That Kitty, better be alive. Even though the Etsy trinket told differently.

Hermione was in hysterics as they walked through the destroyed castle, her only thought going to the girl who fought for everything she believed in, and Hermione could not and would not believe that Kitty Jenkin’s was dead.

Harry could not say anything and would not speak, his mind only wandering to those who like Kitty could have possibly died, when he should have.

As they entered the Great Hall, their was an eery silence. Everything was destroyed, the tables gone, part of the wall missing. Sobs filled the air, and rust filled their nostrils. Harry stayed back observing with dread as bodies lay before him, Ron and Hermione running towards the center of the room. Harry watched as Madame Pomfrey covered the body of Collin Creevy.

“He fought galiantly.” the matron sighed, patting the other Creevy’s shoulder.

Harry walked forward, stopping as he spotted a group of red head hair, crying, and hovering over a body that lay on the floor. He froze as Hermione covered her mouth, as Ron let out an anguished sob, before falling to his knees at the body of Fred Weasley. George stood being held by Bill Weasley, and Fleur all three with blank stares of horror and remorse.

Percy Weasley was sobbing into his dead brother’s chest, “I could’ve stopped it.”

Ginny met Harry’s stare, before glancing down beside him, where he froze, his face paling even more. Their lay the bodies of Remus and Tonks, pale, dead, still holding hands. Their love with them to the end. Harry clenched his fists, thinking of Teddy, who would grow without his parents, but would grow knowing only how brave and valiant they were.

No.” Hermione cried, “NO!

Harry opened his eyes, and watched as Kingsley and Oliver Wood hovered a new batch of bodies, watching as Hermione’s eyes filled with tears, Ginny cried out, Mrs. Weasley covered her mouth and both women ran towards Professor sprout who laid a body behind Fred. Ron held back Hermione who screamed in anguish, before she fought her way and threw herself at the bloodied, pale and lifeless figure.

Mrs. Weasley fell to her knees, once more, gripping her dead son’s arm, Ginny holding her mother as tears cascaded down her face.

Harry could only allow his heart to beat louder and harder in his chest, as he took slow steps towards the body. Where as he reached it, his legs immediately gave way. Hermione sobbed on the figure’s chest as Ron pet her hair, tears slipping down his cheeks, harsher then ever at the loss of two people.

And all Harry could do was stare at the bloodied and bruised body, the skin so pale, the eyes blank, with no sign of life ever to come back. A single tear of blood streaming down the cheeks, as Kitty Jenkins’ dead eyes stared at the dark ceiling of the home she fought to protect.
♠ ♠ ♠
At least 5 comments and I will upload the next chapter

And pretty pretty please Check out and comment on The Dawn I'm getting desperate for comments. Because when 'Ocean's Burning' finishes, 'The Dawn' will be my number one priority.