Other Side of the World

painfully drowning

Nathan Scott coughed so much for the past few days that his abdominal muscles were beginning to hate him. He didn’t get it. He had been doing everything right and yet there he was with Katie looking at him, concerned swam in her eyes.

Everything felt uncomfortable.

He looked down at his palm. Katie followed his gaze and her eyes widened in shock when she saw the dark blood staining his palm, trickling down to his thumb.

“What the hell is going on with you?” Katie demanded.

Nathan opened his mouth to respond curtly but instead, Katie was greeted by yet another string of coughing. She got up, wrapping her arm around his and dragging him to the infirmary despite his protests.

He hated this. He really did. Just as when he lived as normally and happily as he could manage, this happened. The fear of the unknown crept to him again, nearly paralyzing him. His heartbeat quickened, thumping against his ribcage as if trying to destroy it.

Why was it getting harder for him to even breathe?

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Maybe transferring to an entire new country this late was a horrible idea.

She was struggling so much in her studies that she nearly had to cram every single night just to get the new information sticking to her mind. And even so, her mind was too tired to eat up what she read so in the end, everything was pointless.

But she welcomed the new hectic life. It kept her mind off of things.

What she didn’t welcome, though, was…

“Hello there, Haley,” the boy in front of her said, smirking.

Liam Taylor. Manwhore extraordinaire.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello there, my lovely readers!
Yes, I've decided to have a sequel after all. Because the ending frustrated the hell out of me.
I don't think this one would be a particularly LONG sequel though.

Thank you so much for reading!
And as usual, comment, subscribe and most importantly, enjoy :)