Status: you can not comment me, because I suggested no comments.

Wicked

CHAPTER 1

"Today you all will be sustaning the rope!"Coach Sherve barked,"if you fail to accompany this, each one of you will make an 'F' for physical education! Now, get your asses of that bench and to your stations!" We groaned as we were all forced of the bench.Making our way grumpily to line up in front of the rope.

Ugh,the fisrt thing I need right now is to start my first day of at Sword & Cross boarding school, climbing a rope a sweaty rope for that matter.The first kid to every went up, did'nt even made it half-way.He fell on his butt, to have Coach yelled at him, calling him a no-good of a man and to sit out.

When it was the next persons turn, my attention shifted to my purple duffle bag, lying steeply agianst the wall with all my clothe's in it.I could feel my shoulders itching to sling it over my shoulder and catch a plane back to Savannah, Georgia.After leaving Price Academy for an incident I did'nt committ, I felt completely lost.My soul felt like it were shunned out from the world.

Leaving my friends and family behind to come all the way to Los Angelos.I don't even think my parents really cared when the judge sent me here, after my trial. They were always saying how much they needed a break from me.Now are'nt they happy they got what they wanted.

But when I had to leave my three best friends Jesica,Hale's, and Shan behind, the tiny whole that eating me away filled a little bit, because I was happy to know they cared, happy to know that they actually did'nt want me go over something I most certainly did'nt do, something that was a bloddy accident and I just happen to walk in at the wrong time.I tried to explain to the judge that it was'nt my fault what happened to Krystie.When I found her her body was---

"Amy Wills!!!"Coach Sherve hollard, snapping my attention back to him.Coach Shereve had his hands on his waist, blowing hard, his cold blue eye's piercing into mines."Its your turn to climb the rope!"

I looked away from coach Sherve to stare at the rope in front him.It had a black tape tied around its end.Then I looked around the gym to see that everyone was sit out, all looking at me from where they sat on the bench.

Sighing I stared back at the rope.It would'nt be the first time I climb a rope at a school, I mean I done it aot of time at Price Academy.Grabing the end of the rope, I started to lift my self up.At first it was hard because of the rope roughness and me not wearing any glove's, but when I extended my arm higher to grabe the middle part of the rope I found that it felt a little softer here, and pulled myself higher on the rope.So high that I did'nt even realize that I was face to face with the bell I have'nt even notice.Smiling I touched the bell, causing it to make a little ding.

Feeling proud of myself I slid down from the rope, to be face to face with Sherve, who had a tiny smirk on his face.
"Well done Ms.Wills" he said, for the frist time with out yelling.Then surprising me he grabed one of my arms and lifted up in the air and yelled, "You all should learn from her! She knows what tougness is, and probally is the only non-wimp who made an A in this damn grade!" Then he droped my arm and started clapping.

As if on instinct every dull person that sat on the bench, started to do the same thing.But it was'nt a "woo-hoo wait a go" appaulod, it was more of a "I'm tired applaud."
♠ ♠ ♠
NOT DONE, I HAVE TO DO MY SCHOOL PROJECT.