Status: you can not comment me, because I suggested no comments.

Wicked

CHAPTER 2

I stuffed my gym clothes in my green duffle bag and succried out of the bathroom stall.Accidentilly hitting someone in the face with the door."Ow!" She exclaimed, dropping her bags and falling to her knee's. I gasped and droped my bag also, just so I could kneel beside her to see if she were okay.
"Oh my God I'm so sorry" I say quickly. The girl was holding her nose, and as I watched, I could see blood trickling from her nostrils.What have I done, I thought, my first day here, and already I made an enemy. One who might sooner or later want to smash my face in hard stone because I gaved her a bloody nose. Yet if I even try to explain it to her that it was a mistake, she might not even take the time to here what I have to say, because she might excuse it all for being a lie and, just might try to get back at me by making my day miserable or worse, lying to the principal about something I did'nt do, so that he can kick me of to another reform school and then I'll never get out of the mess every one accuse me of.
The girl stands up, and just then I notice her feature's. She was the type of lean girl. With that build. As in, long glossy black hair, pale blue eye's, and a body that was meant for modeling. And just looking up at her from where I crouched on the floor, I already feel like a small little ant, because I knew that when I stood up, she would already be six time's taller then me. Just then I stood up and proved my self to be right. She were taller then me, while I was 5'3 in height, she was at least 5'7. Not good.
"Are you okay?" I ask. The girl blows her nose and blood splutters on the tile's. I'm not even sure all the other girls that's in bathroom with us even notices. "You might not want to that. The doctor always says when you have a bloody no--" She tilted her head back, pretty much finishing my sentence. And, if I squient enough, I could pretty much see her staring at me. Clearing my thoart I repeated: "Are you okay?"
It took her a moment before she actually talked to me, I braced myself for what I was about to hear. "I'm fine silly. Its pretty nice of you to care though, basically when someone hits me or anything they don't apologize. You're probally the first." She smile's. Whoa, definiately something I did'nt expect to hear. I expected her to call me a 'bitch' for reuining her plastic surgin nose, or, something like that. So, instead of smiling back, I stooped down and retrieved my duffle bag. I did'nt mean to be an ass, but I just walked away from her with out saying a word, and I think I saw her smile falter. But, just I was about to walk out the door, she yells. So loud , every one actually stopped to stare and see what was the matter.
And when I looked to see my self, I see that she's on her knee's (agian) crying. Girls from every corner of the bathroom, evening those who were in the stalls getting dress, ran to her side.
I wanted to go to her aid also, but something in me told me to whole my ground.
"Whats wrong?" One of the girls ask. The girl with bloody nose, continue's to cry, and the rest of the girls look at each other worried. Then, as if noticing her bloody nose for the first time, one of them, who had thick curly hair, ask: "What happened to your nose?!"
And thats when I saw it. Thats when I saw that evil smile twitch at the base of her lips. I knew she was pretending and I knew I should get out of the bathroom before things get worse. But I could'nt, because even though my heart was thudding so loudly in my chest, and my eye's practically buldge out of my head, I could'nt move. My feet felt glued to the floor.
Slowly "Bloody nose" pointed a shaky finger in my direction, still sobbing. The girls all looked in my direction, and instantly I could feel the weight of thier of stare's. Making me slightly uncomftorable. Maybe I shoud've ran to her aid, I thought.
"S-s-she tried to kill me." Its crazy how one person can make everything look like a lie, how they can spring a whole group of girls to gasp so fiercely they almost made fog, and how they could make an innocent person, like myself, look so accused.
Yet, I stand there, underneath all of thier stare's, I realized I had nothing to say. And was shocked when the door in front of me flung open, nearly brakeing my nose, and coach Sherve walked in, looking mad already. I did'nt even know if it was okay for a guy P.E. coach to walk in on half naked girls.
"Whats going on in here!" He barked, not even much as stating his words as a question. He looked at all the faces in the bathroom, wich in turned stared back at him blankly.Then saw "Booldy nose" and, just like everybody else, ran to her aid. Slowly all of the girls started to stand, and move away from her. "Whats happened? Who did this to you?" He asked, concern spreading about his face. Oh God, I know in less then a minute, this is about to get ugly. No one answered him, every one looked at him so blankly that it was hard to say they could give away anything. And thats when "Bloody nose" leaned her head up agianst Sherve and started to cry harder, then pointed that shaky finger in my direction agian.
"She tried to kill me" She sobbed. And thats all it took, thats all it took for Sherve to stand up so fastly, I had to blink twice to remember it. His eye's blazed as he looked at me. And, as if he were some kind of robot stalked over to me so slowly, I did'nt even remember the time. Lifting one feet slowly after another. Yet when he reached me, I think the pounding in my chest, speeded up a little bit. "You, Miss Amy, will come with me" he said, low and cold. Then--- making me jump a little bit--- marched out the bathroom. I had to swallow the lump that formed in my thoart before I was able to look at "Bloody nose" who had the most wickedest smile on her face, it was hard to tell if any of the other girls even notice, and when I looked at the rest of them, they all stood there like statues, with blank expressions on thier faces and were either staring at me or at space.
I did'nt know what to do, my whole body felt numb. Holding my head held high, I marched out the bathroom with my hands balled into fist and started to follow Sherve out the gym.
Well, it seems like my early thoughts were right, I did make an enemy. One who might just actually get me kicked of to another reform school, and one who might just make my life even more complicated.
♠ ♠ ♠
FIN.