Status: Just something that came to me, I don't know what will happen to it. Ideas are welcomed :D

If This Was a Movie, It Wouldn't Be Like This

Seventeen year old Myka Kaysee had that life. You know, the one everyone wants. The one everyone thinks is perfect? She's beautiful, her parents are extremely successful, she's smart, talented, absolutely perfect. But what everyone can't see, is she's pretending.

Her parents do nothing but either argue, or avoid each other. Mom being an alcoholic and Dad, well, Dad doing whatever he does when he "works late". They rarely even spoke to her unless it was to give her more money.

She had plenty of friends, but honestly, didn't really care for them. They just made her feel, more, normal? They were happy and she hoped some of their happiness would rub off on her.

But, who would've guessed, that meeting a guy like Lee Vander would turn her life into something completely different. And it will never be the same again.
  1. Red Chucks and Smiles, Smiles, Smiles.
    Sometimes all you need is some expression.
  2. Gossip, Red Chucks Boy, and Hot Cocoa.
    Myka finds out what Red Chucks Boys name is and freaks because of some gossip she had heard about him... And she also gets some gossip of her own.
  3. Kisses, French Toast, and the Man who was once my Father.
    Myka stands up to Denise, and has a good day with Lee. Just for it to get ruined.
  4. Tears, Love, and Sex.
    Myka wants to run away with Lee, but Lee thinks of something better. And while camping out in Myka's car, did they make a mistake?
  5. Choices, Mistakes, and Consequences.
    Myka and Lee made a choice, was it a mistake? Well, it's too late now, now they have to face the consequences.
  6. Pickles, Prenatal Care, and Pacifiers.
    FILLER! Myka has cravings and gets cranky. Lee gets short tempered, and life continues on with a baby on the way, with prenatal visits and baby shopping.
  7. Socks, Tears, and Blood.
    When everything seems to be perfect, it gets ***ed over... again.
  8. Voicemails, Love, and Strength.
    Lee's POV
  9. Worry, Saddness, and Loss.