Status: Just something that came to me, I don't know what will happen to it. Ideas are welcomed :D

If This Was a Movie, It Wouldn't Be Like This

Kisses, French Toast, and the Man who was once my Father.

When I woke up, I was slightly confused. I had forgotten it was Friday yesterday. No wonder I didn't hear the alarm.
I looked down to see an arm wrapped around me, and I quickly remembered, Lee. We had stayed up most of the night, kissing and laughing and talking. We must have fallen asleep. I kissed his arm and smiled. I was finally happy.
I closed my eyes to go back to sleep, but then I heard my cell ringing. I felt for my pockets, nothing. I looked on my bedside table, nothing. I gently got out of bed and followed the ring. I found my phone under a pile of clothes.

"Hello?"

"Myka! Did you seriously sleep with, ew, Lee Vander?!" I heard Denise whine.

"What? No," I laughed, "Well, we slept together, but, not in the way you're thinking," I confessed.

"Myka! Gross! He is so gross!"

Denise really pissed me off sometimes. I always let her boss me around, but, not this time, "You know what Denise?! Lee makes me happy, okay?! More than what you or anyone else can do! He treats me nice and is really sweet! And none of the stuff you hear is true! Trust me, I know! I understand him! And he understands me! Yeah, we've got some fucked up shit, but, we can relate to each other! He knew everything about me the first day! More than you've ever known in 6 years! If you can't be happy that I'm happy, then please, do me a favor and never talk to me again. Okay? Okay," and with that, I hung up on the bitch.

I sighed and threw the phone on my vanity. I looked over to Lee, he was still asleep. He looked so peaceful when he slept. He's so cute.

"I am so lucky," I said out loud.

I crawled back into bed and cuddled up to him. He was warm and inviting. I fit perfectly next to his body.
I closed my eyes, then I heard him whisper,

"Actually, I think I'm the lucky one."

I turned to face him and kissed his lips, he sweetly kissed back.
I giggled with pure joy.

"Did you really mean what you said? On the phone?" He asked.

"Ha. Oh. You heard that?"

He laid on his back and I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Yeah, and, did you mean it?"

I looked into his beautiful blue eyes, "Yes. Every bit of it."

He smiled and hugged me tight, kissing my forehead.

"So, what do you want to do today?"

"Anything, as long as I'm with you."

"Well, how about breakfast?" He asked.

"Sounds great," I said smiling and getting out of bed.

I grabbed his hand and we went down into the kitchen. Of course, neither Mom nor Dad were home. So, we made french toast and bacon. And had hot cocoa. It was yummy.
After cleaning up after breakfast, I took a shower and we went walking around town.
We walked to the park, and sat at that same bench where we had our first actual conversation.

"So, what do you think when you look at the water now?" He asked me.

I looked at the water, and the urge to drown was still there, but not as strong. Now I just thought of things that go along with water. Swimming. Fishing. Ice Fishing. Ice Skating. Summer. Things like that.

"Uhm, nothing really," I said.

"Liar," he teased.

"I am not!"

He laughed, "You are too! You had that face again. That face you make when you think about drowning. But, it wasn't as distinctive, and as long as before. What's changed?"

I looked at him, and kissed him lightly, "You. You've changed me."

He smiled and kissed me again, "I'm glad."

We walked up to Ryan's Edge and I watched him paint some more. This time it was a heart, and inside it said, "Misunderstood Without You."

"So, you like it?" He asked.

"I love it," I smiled, "Because it's true. You are the only one who understands me."

"And you babe, are the only one who understands me."

We spent the whole day together. Just talking, and kissing, and laughing, smiling, and sharing our life stories. He was the only guy in the entire world that made being happy so easy.
We went back to my house around 10:30pm and I found my Dad home, watching tv.

"Oh. Hi Dad. What are you doing home?"

"This is my house. Can't I be here?"

"Oh, well, yeah. But, you're never really home, so, I was surprised."

"Well, I'm home," he said turning away from the tv, and seeing me, and Lee, "Oh. Who is this?"

"Dad, this is Lee Vander. He's, uhm, my boyfriend," I answered, smiling at Lee.

"Oh? Myka dear, can we talk? Alone?"

"Sure Dad."

We walked into the study, leaving Lee out to watch tv by himself.

"I don't want you to see that boy," Dad said right as I shut the study door.

"Excuse me? Why?"

"Because, he looks like trouble!"

"Since when do you care about my life and who is in it?!"

"Since I found out there were boys like that in it!"

"Well, I really don't give a shit Dad, I like Lee. And I'll see him all I want!"

"Oh no you will not young lady! I am your father and you will listen to me! That boy is nothing but trouble, and I forbid you from seeing him!"

"Dad, no! He's not trouble! He's smart, and funny, and cute. And he actually makes me happy! More than anyone in this fucked up family could ever do for me! Mom's drinking or not here! And you're not ever here! You're either at work or off fucking the next young piece of meat you can either find or buy!"

"Watch your mouth young lady!"

"No!"

I opened the study door and ran to Lee, "C'mon. We're leaving."

"Myka! Don't you leave! I do not want you seeing that boy!"

"Watch me Dad! Why don't you make me stop?! Why don't you make me stay?! Give me a reason to stay!" I screamed, getting in Dads face.

And before I knew what had happened. I was on the floor, with my cheek stinging.

"Ouch!" I looked up at my father, who had just slapped me off of my feet, "Go to hell," I spat.

And just like that, me and Lee were in my Camaro, driving to who knows where.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I really like this chapter actually...
Some parts anyway(:
Comment :D
Subscribe(:
Thanks :D