Status: Just something that came to me, I don't know what will happen to it. Ideas are welcomed :D

If This Was a Movie, It Wouldn't Be Like This

Voicemails, Love, and Strength.

"Okay. So, triple chocolate fudge... shit. I'll just get something really chocolaty. And... sushi? Oh, it's a good thing I love this girl." I said to myself, going through the aisles.

I walked to the cashier, but before I left I decided to call Myka and see if she needed anything else. I reached for my phone, it wasn't there.

"Shit. Must've left it in the car."

I walked out to the car, and after putting all the groceries in the back and sitting in the drivers seat, reached for my phone.

1 New Voicemail.

"Apparently she did need something," I laughed.

"... 1 new voicemail. sent, today, at 10:37 AM," instantly I heard Myka's distressed voice.

"Lee, honey. I fell. I'm bleeding. I called the ambulance. Please, come home asap."

Fear struck me in the heart and I dropped my phone. I put the car in drive as fast as I could and rushed home.

When I drove into the driveway, I saw flashing lights from the ambulance.

"Oh my god. Myka."

I didn't even take the key out of the ignition. I swung open the door and ran to Myka.

"Myka!" I cried, tears swelling in my eyes.

"Lee!" he voice cried, shaking.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here. I'm sorry. I love you."

"Hey. Hey. It wasn't your fault. You didn't know this was going to happen. It's okay. I love you."

I caressed her beautiful face. Even in absolute terror, she's strong and beautiful. She's strong for the both of us.

"Sir, we're going to have to take her in the ambulance. You can come with us. C'mon." said a EMT.

"Oh, okay. Okay."

We all climbed into the ambulance and rushed to the hospital. Myka's face was covered in sweat, her hair stuck to her cheeks. She kept reaching for her stomach, trying to disguise the fact that she was in killer pain. Her hands had blood on them and her clothes her soaked with the crimson liquor. But I grabbed them anyway.

"It'll all be okay," she said.

"I know," I agreed, "I know," even though we both knew that it wasn't going to be okay.

We pulled up to the emergency wing of the hospital and they rushed Myka in. I was forced to just sit there and wait. Wait for the good news... or the bad news.

Maybe 30 or 45 minutes later, the doctors came out. It felt more like 30 or 45 years, though.

A female nurse came up to me and placed her hand on my arm, "Myka is okay. But we couldn't save the baby. It was gone by the time we got to your house. I'm so sorry."

My heart sunk into my stomach, "Can I go see her?"

"Of course."

The nurse led me into Myka's room and I quickly went to her side. The moment our hands touched, we both burst into tears. I held her in my arms as we grieved the loss of our baby together.

"I love you so much Myka."

"I love you too Lee. It'll be okay. We'll be okay."

I held her face in my hands, "You know, you don't need to be so strong."

"Yes I do."

I kissed her forehead and held her for what seemed like forever. But I was to scared to let go. I can't loose her either.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :o
haha, what'd you think? comments? (:
love y'all who comment(:
Sammy_Wessen
Treason
Swwamy
andy_girl
tonoxic
MerlinWeasly ♥
thanks for reading(:
don't be a silent reader!
love, Tika ♥