Status: Active

Nothing lasts foREVer

Can't take it anymore!

I finished my classes on the seventeenth, so we decided to go back home before we flew to the States. Ricardo went to Algarve with us, my mom had been wanting to meet him. He would fly with us to the States too! He was thrilled about it… On our way back to Algarve was all he could talk about.

“Don’t you have any hot gay friend, Jimmy? I have a pretty good feeling about this trip… I have a feeling I’ll meet my soul mate there! So… Do you have any hot gay friends or not, Jimmy?”, Ricardo asked excitedly from the back seat. Every time Jimmy was around, Ricardo wouldn’t talk in Portuguese out of respect for him. They became good friends in the past three months, Ricardo used to assist to their band practices over the MSN and even talked to the guys, Val and Michelle a couple of times.

“I don’t think I do, Rick… As far as I know all of my friends are straight… Now that I think about it… Babe? What about Johnny?”, a shit eating grin across his face. I rolled my eyes at his suggestion. He just couldn’t stop messing with the poor kid.

“Drop it! He’s kidding, Rick! Johnny is not gay, Jimmy just likes to mess with the poor kid more than necessary!”, I looked back to see Ricardo’s smile fade as I denied Jimmy’s insinuation. “Don’t worry, hun! You’ll find some gorgeous piece of ass, you’ll see!”, I tried to cheer him up. “And you don’t do that! Don’t you get his hopes up for something you know that’s not going to happen! You know Johnny is not gay, why would you suggest he is? It might be funny to mess with that little dwarf, but not when it involves Rick’s feelings! That was not cool James!”, I lectured, pointing my finger at him.

“I’m sorry, Rick!”, Jimmy apologized looking at Rick through the review mirror.

“It’s cool… I might even try to hit on Johnny boy saying that you told me he was gay!”, Ricardo was over the deception and had a shit eating grin on his face. That was one of the reasons they got along so well, Rick was always ready to play some pranks.

“Tell me again why I tried to defend you? You’re unbelievable… You two deserve each other!”, I smiled while shaking my head disbelievingly.

“He would be mine if you hadn’t met him first, I can assure you that! I would have turned him… “, Rick replied teasingly.

“Don’t test my patience, mister! It’s my man you’re talking about!”, I tried my best to sound serious but Jimmy cracked up, I punched his arm playfully.

“Driving here!”, he kept laughing.

We arrived home two hours later, my mom was already home. We stepped in the house and I called out for her.

“Mom?”

“Patricia?”, Jimmy called out too.

“I’ll be there in a sec…”, she replied from the bathroom.

The bathroom door opened seconds later and my mom popped out, her arms stretched to the sides as she walked to Jimmy first, lacing her arms around him. I just stand there staring at her hugging my boyfriend.

“Are you for real? I’m your daughter!”, I shook my head and folded my arms across my chest.

“Come here, baby!”, she stretched her arm towards me, still holding on to Jimmy.

“Too late now! You’ve already dismissed me to grab a hold on my boyfriend! Too late to take that back! I think I’ll snuggle in Rick’s arms instead!”, I said it playfully but I was hurt that my mother reached Jimmy before she even tried to reach me.

I reached Rick’s open arms and laid my head on the crook of his neck as he laced his arms around my waist. He playfully slid one hand to my ass and gave it a squeeze.

“You’ve been working out, Cat? Your ass is quite fit!”, he mocked.

“Yeah… I’ve been trying some new work out exercise! I call it ‘banging Jimmy’!”, my mom stared at me and Rick laughed, his hand still on my ass.

“Dude! I know you’re gay, but that’s a long time with your hand on my girlfriend’s ass!”, Jimmy let go of my mom and crossed his arms across his chest to stare at Rick.

Rick let go of me, raising his arms in defeat. I ignored Jimmy’s open arms and introduced Rick to my mom.

“Now that you two finally decided to let go of each other… Mom, this is Rick… Rick, this is my mom, Patricia!”, my mom hugged him and kissed one of his cheeks.

Jimmy grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. “I love you, silly!”, he lifted me up and I snaked my legs around his waist. “Don’t snuggle too much in Rick’s arms, okay? I think he might be bisexual, he was pretty comfortable with his hand on your ass! I even think he was enjoying it, it took him forever to let go!”, he whispered in my ear. I slapped his chest lightly at his insinuation about Rick’s sexuality! We both knew he was undoubtedly gay. He just kissed me in response.

“Hey, kids! Mom’s in the room! No dry humping…”, my mom lectured us, Jimmy smiled into the kiss and deepened it instead of letting go of me.

“I’m warning you, James!”, my mom tried again.

We broke the kiss resentfully and catch up with my mom. She asked about me and Rute, Jimmy laughed. I explained her that Rute would never change and I just gave up on her. My mom told me I had done the right thing, contempt would hurt her more than the beatings.
She tried to learn more about Rick. She even said to him that she would never had guessed he was gay if I hadn’t told her, ‘cause he wasn’t what she expected… She expected him to be more feminine, not grab my ass like that.

*Three days later*

We were waiting for the plane to take off, already with our seat belts fastened. My mom was sitting next to Rick, and I was sitting next to Jimmy. I was grumpy because ever since we were at my mom’s Jimmy and I didn’t get the chance to enjoy ourselves, every single time we tried, before we even get warmed up either Rick or my mom would interrupt us. I was whispering so that only Jimmy could hear:

“You better figure something out! I can't take it anymore! I won’t be for another two weeks without getting laid… I don’t care if you send those two to Matt’s or Brian’s house, as long as they don’t keep coming at us untimely!”, he laughed loudly at me.

“We’ll stay at Brian’s, babe! I’ll talk to Matt to let them crash there! But you really need to cope without the sex… What are you going to do when you get back to Portugal leaving me here? We won’t be together again until Easter break… That’s about three months!”, he whispered chuckling.

I hadn’t thought about that yet… Those would be my last two weeks with him until Easter break… I got used to have him around the house drumming, playing the guitar or the piano, singing and taking care of me. How would I handle everything without him around? FUCK

“I guess we have to try something new… We could always try virtual sex!”, the plane took off as I spoke and I said the last part a little too loud. Everyone around turned to stare at me. I felt my face burning and turned to hide it on Jimmy’s chest while I squeezed his hand tightly.

“Babe? I’m gonna need my hand if you want to try virtual sex!”, he whispered against my hair.

“I’m sorry!”, I looked up at him and he was smiling. “Are they still staring?”, I asked shyly.

“Not all… You look adorable when you’re embarrassed!”, he laughed.

“Funny! I need to go to the bathroom… Do you think it will take much longer for the pilot to let us unfasten our seat belts?”

“Ten more minutes, babe… Do you want me to go with you?”, he had that dirty smile on his face.

“You can go a little after me to check on me…”, I winked.

Approximately ten minutes later we heard the pilot over the speakers telling the passengers it was safe to unfasten their seat belts. I hurried to the bathroom, one of my hands covering my mouth. I saw my mom looking worriedly at me from the corner of my eye, I knew she wouldn’t go check on me because she was terrified of flying, she would probably ask Jimmy to go.
Once I reached the back of the plane I entered the tiny bathroom and closed the door behind me. Not more than two minutes after someone double knocked on the bathroom door.

“Babe? Are you okay?”, and two more knocks. I opened the door and let him in, we barely fit in there.

Jimmy locked the door behind him, his hand flew to my waist, lifted me up and he placed me gently on the bathroom sink, kissing me almost desperately.

“I missed you!”, he whispered against my lips and deepened the kiss even more. His tongue exploring my mouth wisely, every now and then he would bite my bottom lip and began the kiss path down on my neck and up to my lips again. My legs snaked around his lower waist pulling him to me as closer as possible. I could feel his growing bulge between my thighs. I started to unbuckle his belt.

“Do you want to do it here?”, he asked softly trying to catch his breath…

“You bet I do! No time for warm ups, though! But I’m ready and I can feel you’re ready too…”, I whispered panting. He smiled widely and captured my lips in his again, his hand caressing my breasts sagaciously.

*******************

*Fifteen minutes later*

I tied my hair, washed my face, and pecked Jimmy’s lips.

“I guess I’m ready to go! Don’t let me embarrass myself, okay?”, I pleaded.

“I got it, babe! Let me do the talking!”, he laced our fingers and led us out of the bathroom.

One of the flight attendants was looking oddly at us as we stepped out of the bathroom.

“Are you okay, miss? I couldn’t help but hear some noises inside the bathroom! Is everything alright?”, she asked.

“Yeah… She just got sick from the motion! It hasn’t been easy on her… She is just a few weeks in…”, Jimmy pointed to my stomach and the flight attendant just nodded. “If you excuse us, we’re going back to our seats…”, he lead the way back to our seats.

Once we were away from the flight attendant’ sight I slapped his shoulder with my free hand.

“What was that for?”, he asked surprised rubbing his shoulder.

“I thought I told you to not embarrass me! And did you do? You told that lady I was pregnant!”

“You told me to not let you embarrass yourself and I took care of it! And I didn’t tell her you were pregnant, I just implied and she assumed… Not my fault!”, he smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

“Smartass!”, I slapped the back of his head.

We reached our seats and my mom was watching me carefully. “Are you okay, baby?”, she asked.

“Yeah… Motion sickness, I guess!”, I half-smiled.

I fell asleep against Jimmy’s chest… He woke me up when we reached the airport so we could switch planes. Two hours later we were landing at the John Wayne’s Airport in Santa Ana. The guys were waiting for us outside the airport. As soon as I spotted them I let go of my luggage and ran to hold Val and Michelle first. I hugged them both at the same time.

“I missed you so much, girls! I missed you so much…”, they were hugging me back tightly.

“Hey! I want a little hug too!”, Brian said.

I let go of the girls and hugged him. “Brian! I missed you… I really did! You have to play for me now that I’m here!”, he laughed.

I hugged the rest of the guys… Little Johnny, who kissed me in the forehead as we split apart. Zacky who messed with me as he hugged me. And Matt almost crushed all my bones with his bear hug, Jimmy just arrived on time to save me, carrying my bags along with his. They all hugged him in a group hug and threw some jokes as usual. My mom was next in line and after they all said hi properly I introduced Rick.

“Hey, Jim! We have some bad and some good news, man!”, Matt told him on our way home.

“Good news first!”, Jimmy asked snaking his arm around my waist and pulling me closer on the car seat.

“I hoped you said that! The good news is that you have someone expecting you at my place!”, Matt said looking over the review mirror.

“Who?”, Jimmy asked interestedly.

“That’s the bad news…”, Matt said.

“Who, Matt?”, Jimmy insisted.

“Leana… She heard that you were coming back home and parked outside of my house this same morning… She’s waiting for you, ‘bro!”, Matt’s tone was serious.

“Who’s Leana?”, I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey :)
Hope you like it *-*
Leana??? upsss... x'D
A big 'Hey' to my new readers ;) I hope you're enjoying my story :$

Title credit - Inês Dionísio <3 Thanks *-*