Status: Still being written!(:

Damned If He Does Her, Damned If He Don't

One

I walked onto the tour bus expecting a normal environment. Jack watching videos on his computer, Alex listening to music and singing, Rian smelling his candles and eating, and Zack sitting on the couch watching TV. It was exactly like that, but Zack and Lisa were no where to be found. I walked onto the bus getting a totally different thing than I expected.

"Where's Zack?" I asked Jack.

"I have no idea, I think he said he was tired so he was going to take a nap." Jack replied still watching the video of them at the Electric Factory.

"Yeah, Lisa said she was tired too." Alex said, taking the headphones out of his ears. I always kind of had a thing for Alex. Just the way his eyes sparkled or something along those lines.

"Emma, I think you might want to see this." Rian said motioning me toward the back bedroom door. He looked sick.

"What?" I said, peeking in the door to see Zack and Lisa practically dry humping each other in OUR bed. Lisa HOEcoco was moaning loud. I couldn't even bare to watch it. Tears filled my eyes as I walked down the hallway of bunks out to the living room. I sat on the couch with my head in my hands, crying. Alex came over.

"What's wrong, Em?" he asked, putting his hand on my lower back, rubbing in circular motions.

"I don't really want to talk about it, all I know is that Zack and Lisa are pretty much sweaty in bed right now." I said, bursting into tears. Alex looked the same way I did when I saw it. His face went pale and he got up and bursted through the door.

"Zack! What the fuck dude? You're an asshole, Emma saw you. Lisa, I can't even fucking believe you." Alex said. His eyes were watering bad. I felt bad looking at him.

"Take me home." I said cuddling into Jack. He was my best friend and always would be.

"No, you're not letting his asshole self get the best of you, you're coming with me and you're staying on this bus." Jack said gripping my hands, "We'll get through it together, Emma. We're best friends."

"I know." I sniffled. Audrey Greene, my best friend and Matt Flyzik's girlfriend. I was sniffling pretty bad.

"That fucking asshole, oh my God Emma, you have no idea what I would give to knife him in the stomach right now." Audrey spoke loudly enough for them to hear. Zack came padding out of the back room with his pants half way buttoned and his shirt off.

"Em-" I didn't let him speak another word.

"No, Zack, I'm not taking it, I'm not doing this, you're a shit." I cried.

"No, Emma, please, it was a mistake, I didn't mean to, I mean, she's beautiful." Zack said trying to grab my hand.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I screamed.

"No, Emma please, take me back, I'll do whatever you want me to." he said.

"Whatever I want? Then leave me the fuck alone, don't bother trying to talk to me or contacting me on this bus or on shows. You're an asshole cheater. I'm sick of this." I cried again.

"Oh my God, Zack, I swear I will murder your ass if you touch her." Audrey yelled at him, lunging toward him. Jack and Matt pulled her back. She bit her lip ring. I ran to my bunk.

I couldn't fucking believe it, I thought he was the one for me, the one he thought was beautiful and amazing and fabulous. Not Lisa. I was nothing. I just wanted to DIE